Bear Hut upgrade( some pics)

Fantastic work mate! Well done.

Is it for sole use, or do you have a mini RSC round?
Get the Bears round when we are playing them at the paedodome and have the odd sash bash, card school etc. It’s well used, great escape from the wife:))

Go on mate,get all the pics up,nobody on FF will touch this mans hard earned collection,his avatar alone cost a four figure sum,get in there big man.
Cheers mate, a bit of a mosh mash but folk seem to enjoy that better as they have a wee look and come across a wee gem. I’ll keep posting pics as long as folk want to see the stuff.

Absolutely outstanding collection. A tip for you, wallpaper might have been cheaper. :)) :))

What's your technique for hanging pictures so that the top of each one is in line? :)

Drives me mental trying to do it properly.

I don’t think most of them are hung, looks like they’re fixed to the wall at each side.

That is a quality collection of memorabilia, how much have you spent over the years on that quality lot? (i wont tell Mrs earn)
Some incredible one offs there.

That is a quality collection of memorabilia, how much have you spent over the years on that quality lot? (i wont tell Mrs earn)
Haven’t a clue mate, a lot have been auctions for RSEA etc on here. I troll gumtree constantly as well as eBay. Not got a lot of space left so trying to get smaller items to fill the gaps:)

Haven’t a clue mate, a lot have been auctions for RSEA etc on here. I troll gumtree constantly as well as eBay. Not got a lot of space left so trying to get smaller items to fill the gaps:)
Hats off mate that is a stunning collection, what about wee blue books etc to fill the gaps

That's outstanding.

I'm a lazy bastard and would love to just buy and helicopter that over to my place when win lotto.
Hope you have kids to pass on to

Back