Statement bingo- Hearts/Partick 10/07/20

Very good statement. Good luck to them, but I don’t see it ending well with the SFA making the call.

The panel members will come from a list of about 50 candidates held by the SFA. Each side will select 1 member from that list and then those two members will select a suitably qualified Chair. Other than providing the list of candidates the SFA have no part to play as far as I’m aware.

Excellent statement.

The compliant officer should be taking action against the 'promoted' clubs for their attempts to discredit Hearts and Thistle.

Any club giving money to their financial appeal (the 'promoted' clubs request for financial aid) should also be cited.
The only club giving them money decides who gets cited so that's not going to happen.

Other clubs dont need to send e mails out mate!You have hit it on the nail"not wanting to look like taking sides"says it all,Jesus SPFL should have been on this,please help us fund,from the moment it was issued. But we all know what they are like!

Good statement.

Once again, the SPFL crooks playing clubs against each other to try to deflect from THEIR CORRUPTION.

THEY MUST GO - At least MacLennan & Doncaster for disgusting & unethical behaviour.

Couldn’t agree more.
Total deflection.
Think we have blown our chance to nail these bastards, and it will bite us!
Big time.

Listening to Stewart Robinson meekly say we made our case, but we move on, almost turned my stomach. He is as weak as fly piss that guy.

Couldn’t agree more.
Total deflection.
Think we have blown our chance to nail these bastards, and it will bite us!
Big time.

Listening to Stewart Robinson meekly say we made our case, but we move on, almost turned my stomach. He is as weak as fly piss that guy.

I'm still not sure we are out now L11C.

Let's see what develops with Thistle & Hearts ?

Does is actually say that ? Idiots if so and as you day could back fire

Copied from the Hearts statement of 15 June:
For clarity, our petition does not seek to set aside or unravel the fee payments made to clubs, nor indeed the declaration of Champions, or the nomination of clubs who will participate in European competition.

I take it theirs no * against being awarded the tittle ? If not we should be questioning why, and if Hearts and Thistle win the case I would expect the club to come out and call for the title to be null and void.

I'm with you on that, it surely would be unjustifiable to have the Tims awarded a title whilst promotion and relegation for everyone else is stopped.

However Hearts in their submission state that they do not want Scum stripped of the title, they could not have been any clearer.

Could this actually be a glaring error in their submission - is it possible for the arbitration to find you cannot have promotion/title winners without relegation but by specifically exempting the Premiership winners from any action the submission is actually flawed and therefore rejected?

If Hearts/Partick win their case to be reinstated into their original divisions it will be the panel's reason for this that becomes important.

If the original Resolution process is found to be incompetent and/or the Dundee vote found to be a valid 'NO' vote then the SPFL is back in the position it was prior to the vote (i.e. season is incomplete).

The SPFL would then have to decide what to do next but at that juncture there will have been no title awards, no promotions and no relegations.

In terms of the BCD nature of the Arbitration we know that there is going to be evidence presented that will remain confidential. What I am more concerned about is a judgement being delivered but the Arbitration panel not stating the reason why. I see no impediment to the reason for the judgement being stated as that wouldn't impinge on document confidentiality.

Will the judgement be Hearts/Partick/Stranraer are reinstated to their divisions (with Dundee Utd/Raith/Cove reverting to their divisions)

OR

Will it be Hearts/Partick/Stranraer are reinstated to their divisions (with Dundee Utd/Raith/Cove reverting to their divisions) because.........................................

It is the 'because' bit that will matter if the 2019/20 season is pushed back to the SPFL in the position it was in before the Good Friday Resolution.

The SPFL will then have choices to make (play out the season, cancel the season, declare something else). This is another reason that the SPFL Board better not be granted Emergency Powers via the 20th July vote as I am sure they will use them to dig the cabal out of the hole if things pan out the way described - and Scottish Football will have to suck it up. Perhaps McKenzie had the wherewithall to think about that hence the Emergency Powers Resolution under the guise of the 2020/21 season but knowing they might need it to sort out 2019/20 should things go tits up for them.

The Hearts/Partick case could of course fail but the reasons for that should also be stated.

It will be an interesting remaining period of this month, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Have the Belgium champions been striped of their title yet as I read that the bottom clubs in the Belgium top flight can,t be religated.i imagine if the Belgium's don,t strip the league title then Scotland won,t either. But you know as I do that hearts and particle. won,t win this.
If they think that points of law are being ignored then they can refer back to Court. Pretty sure the judgement in Belgium will be relevant. Also, I think that the title in belgium was null and void.
Very good statement. Good luck to them, but I don’t see it ending well with the SFA making the call.
SFA will only be rubber stamping what the QCs arrive at, i think.

Might be wrong with title though.

The scum will be first in line .anything to keep their tainted title.

Agreed, but Hearts & Thistle aren't going after their title. They just want to stay in the premiership (Hearts) and will be happy to do it at the a-rabs' expense. The tramps have deep pockets and short arms.

For clarity, our petition does not seek to set aside or unravel the fee payments made to clubs, nor indeed the declaration of Champions, or the nomination of clubs who will participate in European competition.
So basically they wanted a slice of corruption for themselves and because they didn’t get any, the dummy is now out the pram.

The point you make about Hearts insisting that they have no concerns about the awarding of title to Scum seems to be completely overlooked. And it surely goes 100% against sporting integrity, one of the main points Hearts and Thistle continually make. If it is deemed acceptable to award titles it goes without saying relegation must follow.

Like every single Bear I want to see the corrupt SPFL board torn asunder but find it hard to come down on the Hearts/Thistle side simply because they went out of their way and stated they did not want Scum stripped of the their tainted title.

We could have the absurd situation where promotion and relegation are cancelled from all leagues by the arbitration process but incredibly Celtic keep their title, that in effect is whst Heart/Thistle actually want.

So I'm in a quandry. I want SPFL hammered but under sporting integrity if Scum keep their title Hearts must be relegated.
I think hearts are playing a blinder ,you know if they call celtic out first it becomes a media war they will not win ,but when they win their case they can call out they madness of the celtic title and influence

I think hearts are playing a blinder ,you know if they call celtic out first it becomes a media war they will not win ,but when they win their case they can call out they madness of the celtic title and influence
I take it theirs no * against being awarded the tittle ? If not we should be questioning why, and if Hearts and Thistle win the case I would expect the club to come out and call for the title to be null and void.

Really?

Good luck with that.

Writing the questions for yourself CTB. What an arsehole :D

Here are the questions we will allow ourselves to be asked and then
we will answer them - Duh !!!!!

And the media more or less ignored this behaviour mate :mad:
Out of the many unbelievable things to happen Grigo this has to be right up there as the biggest Farce ever. You really cant make shit like that up. And as you say it was passed over by the mhedia as “nothing to see here move on” FFS

A good statement and one that, by the implications made, suggests the Scottish Courts may yet again be called upon if an impartial and unbiased hearing cannot take place. The SPFL is walking the line of rules/fairness here.

If the arbitration panel judges that dundee's vote was unlawful under company law then surely the calling of the league based on the a flawed vote would be against the SPFL's own percentage criteria for a resolution to pass. We'll have to wait and see but if it pans out that way, sit back and watch the panic!

Agreed, but Hearts & Thistle aren't going after their title. They just want to stay in the premiership (Hearts) and will be happy to do it at the a-rabs' expense. The tramps have deep pockets and short arms.
Exactly mate.

That's why I can,t figure out why the support for hearts they are only acting in their own self interest.

I heard today that we're funding Hearts on this one and working things from the back.
From septic supporters of course.
My answer was “funnily enough, I’ve heard that as well.”
Wee Timmy and his buddy walked away, well delighted with this confirmation!

100% we are backing them. We just don't always need to speak publicly. I would bet a lot
that we've taken them through every detail on our 'laughed at' dossier.

Who will be laughing in the weeks ahead ?

I think it will be us, Hearts & Thistle, and not Lawwell & MacLennan.
We always need a statement and now. Then we have to be right out with another one if a journo slags our statement and if the prick ph’ill utters a word we need another one.

I think you’re being nieve if you think that.

If Hearts/Partick win their case to be reinstated into their original divisions it will be the panel's reason for this that becomes important.

If the original Resolution process is found to be incompetent and/or the Dundee vote found to be a valid 'NO' vote then the SPFL is back in the position it was prior to the vote (i.e. season is incomplete).

The SPFL would then have to decide what to do next but at that juncture there will have been no title awards, no promotions and no relegations.

In terms of the BCD nature of the Arbitration we know that there is going to be evidence presented that will remain confidential. What I am more concerned about is a judgement being delivered but the Arbitration panel not stating the reason why. I see no impediment to the reason for the judgement being stated as that doesn't impinge on document confidentiality.

Will the judgement be Hearts/Partick/Stranraer are reinstated to their divisions (with Dundee Utd/Raith/Cove reverting to their divisions)

OR

Will it be Hearts/Partick/Stranraer are reinstated to their divisions (with Dundee Utd/Raith/Cove reverting to their divisions) because.........................................

It is the 'because' bit that will matter if the 2019/20 season is pushed back to the SPFL in the position it was in before the Good Friday Resolution.

The SPFL will then have choices to make (play out the season, cancel the season, declare something else). This is another reason that the SPFL Board better not be granted Emergency Powers via the 20th July vote as I am sure they will use them to dig the cabal out of the hole if things pan out the way described - and Scottish Football will have to suck it up. Perhaps McKenzie had the wherewithall to think about that hence the Emergency Powers Resolution under the guise of the 2020/21 season but knowing they might need it to sort out 2019/20 should things go tits up for them.

The Hearts/Partick case could of course fail but the reasons for that should also be stated.

It will be an interesting remaining period of this month, that's for sure.

or,
will it be hearts thistle Stranraer are reinstated to their divisions ( with deeutd Raith cove promoted )

in Arbitration, hearts/jags want the committee to rule that their relegation should be set aside.
they were relegated on points/games played.
i cant say for definite, but they both seem to be happy for deeutd cove Raith to miss out on promotion, but they both specifically said that it was ok for the dhims to be awarded the league.
is that not contradicting their own position and wouldn’t the arbit comm throw them out on that alone?

Hearts and Thistle have no interest in who is awarded a 'winner of league' title, Champions if you like. It does not affect them.

In order to keep their case as simple as possible they have claimed that they have been treated in a prejudicial fashion by the SPFL.

If they win there will be consequences.

Last edited:
Agree WV.

Let’s trust our board & give them the benefit of the doubt.

This case can achieve what we were hoping to achieve, expose their corruption.
By letting them expose it themselves when there’s less chance of friendly journos being able to turn it into a us v everybody thing. Sounds too sensible for the we better say stuff about things crowd though.

Hearts and Thistle have no interest in who is awarded a 'winner of league' title, Champions if you like. It does not affect them.

In order to keep their case a simple as possible they have claimed that they have been treated in a prejudicial fashion by the SPFL.

If they win there will be consequences.
What you really mean mate .you hope there will be consequences.

There was a comment on RS that one of the SPFL Board Members was actively encouraging this, any idea who this was?
They also said that the discovery documents including WhatsApp messages, mobile phone records and contracts were due to be provide to Hearts and Thistle today.
Will be interesting what leaks come out and from whom.

Out of the many unbelievable things to happen Grigo this has to be right up there as the biggest Farce ever. You really cant make shit like that up. And as you say it was passed over by the mhedia as “nothing to see here move on” FFS

That was a disgrace SG.

Lies & corruption being deemed as acceptable behaviour, both by clubs & the SMSM, except for two/three journalists ?

A scandal mate.

Does is actually say that ? Idiots if so and as you day could back fire

The court papers address the matter of the 'illegal' action of the SPFL in their relegation. They do not mention anything about awarding championships. They don't need to. The two are inextricably linked. They have publicly said they have no issue with the awarding of a title. They don't need to challenge that, as it is not their battle.

FBS

The SPFL 3 are irrevocably wedded to the corrupt early league call and threatening/blackmailing HoML etc. If HoML etc win, the position of all 3 immediately becomes untenable. RFC need do nothing right now.
The contractual rebates due to media will destroy the SPFL if HoML don't.

There was a comment on RS that one of the SPFL Board Members was actively encouraging this, any idea who this was?
They also said that the discovery documents including WhatsApp messages, mobile phone records and contracts were due to be provide to Hearts and Thistle today.
Will be interesting what leaks come out and from whom.
HoML etc won two of 3 issues, including discovery of SPFL comms. Discovery is targeted, not a fishing expedition. I wonder who tipped them off what to demand?

The SPFL 3 are irrevocably wedded to the corrupt early league call and threatening/blackmailing HoML etc. If HoML etc win, the position of all 3 immediately becomes untenable. RFC need do nothing right now.
The contractual rebates due to media will destroy the SPFL if HoML don't.
In a normal country I would agree with you mate ..but this is Scotland.

Back