City Chambers

DRAGO

Some rat has put a celtic *title flag up on the flagpole at the city chambers. Just been sent a video on WhatsApp.

Assume whoever done it would need access. Doesn't really narrow things down though as it could be any one of the many within GCC.

Scum

Just been sent a video of a scum 9 in a row flag being hoisted up the flagpole at the city chambers.
Some dirty scum in that building obvious thought it would be laugh.
Video shows the saltire coming down and the dirty rag going up, almost immediately it comes back down and the saltire back up!
No idea how to post a video but not sure if anyone wants to see it !

Just been sent a video of a scum 9 in a row flag being hoisted up the flagpole at the city chambers.
Some dirty scum in that building obvious thought it would be laugh.
Video shows the saltire coming down and the dirty rag going up, almost immediately it comes back down and the saltire back up!
No idea how to post a video but not sure if anyone wants to see it !
only someone with a pass with that GCC could have done this ....m.be swept away awk it's only banter

Fucking arseholes. I am sure if the shoe was on the other foot we would be threatening the very fabric of our society.
The RC contempt for either local or toytown Parliament government is astounding from taking the oath in the Gaelic tongue to wearing the green and grey rag on their last day at Holyrood just more lack of respect for British tradition however disrespect their culture heritage etc and all hell break loose. Their motto is ' Do as we say not as we do'. How did it get to this simples take a look at your own workplace and your HR dept no doubt mostly RC personnel handpicking their own for promoted posts even though we live in a WASP country/population. Strange that.

That lot would fly a tricolour permanently from that midden if they thought they could get away with it
North Lanarkshire council wanted to fly the Irish tricolour from council buildings in Coatbridge, Cumbernauld and Motherwell, to commemorate the hundredth anniversary of the easter rising.
An initial vote was in favour of the proposal, but I think after pressure from sane members of the populace, they backed down.
It's said often on here that we have only ourselves to blame, for electing the scum.

North Lanarkshire council wanted to fly the Irish tricolour from council buildings in Coatbridge, Cumbernauld and Motherwell, to commemorate the hundredth anniversary of the easter rising.
An initial vote was in favour of the proposal, but I think after pressure from sane members of the populace, they backed down.
It's said often on here that we have only ourselves to blame, for electing the scum.
I am sick of these cants in NL.
I joined the conservative and unionist party last year in NL.
Hopefully will be putting my name forward for elections etc

Back