Bristol City want Gerrard (Express)

tenor.gif

Ah well, you can't argue against the pull of that steaming pile of shit.

You go with our best wishes gaffer.

Maybe a possibility at the end of the season if we don’t win anything. Then again, maybe we might just stick with him if the improvement continues.

"because it’ll be bigger than he’s had before and he’s also taken his rangers side to the outside bet of a European cup quarter final."

From the forum above.

Not sure I follow the logic there...

FFS just read that forum, what a bunch of deluded fans, if Gerrard got sacked from us then he might consider Bristol city, no ifs or buts

Last edited:
I enjoyed my day down in Bristol and they were good lads but seriously. Not to call them as they are a proud club with a decent history but it’s madness.

I think you’re all being disrespectful. This is the 1909 FA Cup runners-up you’re all talking about. Gerrard could only dream of stepping-up to such a massive club. I’d say that they’re the Clyde of England but Clyde have a much better history.

Some new managers (and many players) would consider it, to put themselves directly into the shop window, to boost their reputation, and gain prominent exposure.

Difference for Gerrard, is that he doesn't need to do do any of that. When the time is right, he'll walk directly into a job at an EPL club - and it won't be one with the profile of Bristol City.

Back