How do you login to MYGERS account?

It's not a stupid question at all, you can't really login to MyGers yet.

You can login to the ticket centre to see a couple of things vaguely related to your membership but that's it.

If it wasn't being revamped with the new website it would be unacceptably bad.

The MyGers thing is only being powered by good-will for the moment as far as I can tell.

We've paid the fees for scant reward or visibility of what we paid for, but running on the promise that it will make sense when the new site is live.

Today was the first tangible 'benefit' from getting to see the new kit and video at 8am instead of 9, but I saw it on the online before my email came in anyway.

Hopefully it will all click into place soon, because it could be a real benefit to the engagement model if run correctly.

As @CR5 says; you can’t really access it at the moment.

The club have heavily invested in web developers to fully integrate our website and give us a proper platform where your login is the same across your ticket account, MyGers and RangersTV.

So we’ll just have to be patient for the time being until the new website is launched.

Can’t wait till we can attend the games again and sheep away is coming up and 10k fans are trying to log into website at same time to order a ticket.

Follow up to this thread, now we've got our fancy new site.

Does anyone know how we log in to MyGers?

Last edited:
Looks as though you go to menu, bring up shop, on right hand side sub menus and at bottom is MyGers. Clicked onto it and said site is currently under maintenance.

Do not know if it’s due to time of night or in fact it is still to go live.

Will check during the day.

Looks as though you go to menu, bring up shop, on right hand side sub menus and at bottom is MyGers. Clicked onto it and said site is currently under maintenance.

It goes under maintenance every night. Im nights and its same every time I check on my breaks

It goes under maintenance every night. Im nights and its same every time I check on my breaks

As @CR5 says; you can’t really access it at the moment.

The club have heavily invested in web developers to fully integrate our website and give us a proper platform where your login is the same across your ticket account, MyGers and RangersTV.

So we’ll just have to be patient for the time being until the new website is launched.

Seems to be something happening today. I can't log in to my Rangers account via Online Sales.

I received my welcome pack, the card has a barcode on it so may be via that? I'm hoping so anyway as I used my old email address to sign up as my new one wouldn't be recognised as my Rangers number was associated with old email... it's ridiculous the loops you need to go through with the website, at least it was with the old site.

You can’t even log in to the main site without pretending to buy tickets.

It’s the one thing I hoped they’d fix with the new site.
Apparently not.

I believe its something they are looking at with the forthcoming move to a 'single login'. That said, pre-MyGers why would you need to login to the site for any purpose other than ticketing matters?

I believe its something they are looking at with the forthcoming move to a 'single login'. That said, pre-MyGers why would you need to login to the site for any purpose other than ticketing matters?
You’d think logging into your own account would be a basic function without having to pretend you’re buying something.

Perhaps to change card details, address, etc.

You’d think logging into your own account would be a basic function without having to pretend you’re buying something.

Perhaps to change card details, address, etc.

I'm not disagreeing a login button should - and hopefully soon will - be on the front page. Merely pointing out that pre-MyGers all you would be doing is stuff related to ticketing, even if it was simply updating your details, so I get the 'logic' of having it there.

To see travel club points, update photo, personal details, purchase history, subscriptions. Thought that would all be fixed with new website but apartly not.

To see travel club points, update photo, personal details, purchase history, subscriptions. Thought that would all be fixed with new website but apartly not.

You can do all of those apart from see travel club points as the travel club isn't a thing now.

They are doing things. They are taking our money.

Is it unreasonable to want to be able to log into your account?

They are certainly taking our money. However, 15 July was always the date the MyGers system was supposed to go live with the points update.

As an additional reward for the sacrifice of supporters who held a 2019/20 season ticket and did not request a refund, they will be awarded an additional 25 MyGers points. These reward points will be included as part of the first MyGers points update scheduled for the 15th July 2020.

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/article/commercial-update-2/7MsvLUjnRL5k4LGJBI8zr1

You can do all of those apart from see travel club points as the travel club isn't a thing now.
Aye im arguing the point in why you would want to log in pre my gers and why i thought an easy log in would be necessary instead of hunting for it through ticket sales. Should be a login at top right corner on main page imo.

Bump for this - have we a working website to logon to ?
if signed up to that many things I don’t know
what I have / haven’t got and what is and isn’t linked

I eventually managed to log in but have no idea where to find out where to find out which tier I've been placed in,click on the MyGers section and all it does is give you the option to purchase.

Oh and I'm still having to use the old 'Pretend I'm buying tickets' to log in.

Bump for this - have we a working website to logon to ?
if signed up to that many things I don’t know
what I have / haven’t got and what is and isn’t linked
I eventually managed to log in but have no idea where to find out where to find out which tier I've been placed in,click on the MyGers section and all it does is give you the option to purchase.

Oh and I'm still having to use the old 'Pretend I'm buying tickets' to log in.

The details of your tier/points isn't due to be launched until around midday today. Patience guys.

Is the virtual season ticket going to be an entirely separate thing?

Or are you just going to login to RTV with your Rangers number and that will give you the access to watch home matches?

Is the virtual season ticket going to be an entirely separate thing?

Or are you just going to login to RTV with your Rangers number and that will give you the access to watch home matches?

Access codes will be emailed out to season ticket holders in advance of home matches played behind closed doors. That will get you access to the match stream from RangersTV but not the other RangersTV benefits as far as I can understand. No subscription to RangersTV is required.

Make sure your Rangers Account is set to allow emails from the Club under your Marketing Preferences and be aware that any emails will, almost certainly, land in your Junk folder.

Access codes will be emailed out to season ticket holders in advance of home matches played behind closed doors. That will get you access to the match stream from RangersTV but not the other RangersTV benefits as far as I can understand. No subscription to RangersTV is required.

Make sure your Rangers Account is set to allow emails from the Club under your Marketing Preferences and be aware that any emails will, almost certainly, land in your Junk folder.

Thanks VB, hopefully they will do this early next week ahead of the friendly matches to allow for any teething issues.

The sheer fury that will undoubtedly be vented on here will be a sight to behold
“Fucking hell Rangers” whilst poor Greg Marshall is @ about 2500 times :D

Thanks mate,any idea where you look for them?:))

I've no idea if there will be a new MyGers page with all the info. I have seen some guys say that going into their Rangers Account and looking at their purchase history lets you identify what is counting but its probably best just to wait until it goes 'live' and take it from there. The hysteria on here is going to be something to behold I suspect and there will be plenty posts advising how to find your info - and no doubt thousands asking how you complain about it LOL.

I've no idea if there will be a new MyGers page with all the info. I have seen some guys say that going into their Rangers Account and looking at their purchase history lets you identify what is counting but its probably best just to wait until it goes 'live' and take it from there. The hysteria on here is going to be something to behold I suspect and there will be plenty posts advising how to find your info - and no doubt thousands asking how you complain about it LOL.
Thanks VB,you are an invaluable resource on here,much appreciated:)

Back