On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Ashy

Bears,

i’m on the waiting list for a ST this season, my MyGers points are pitiful and as a result i’m a bronze bear. Anyone know what the chances of getting a season ticket this year will be?

cheers

Bears,

i’m on the waiting list for a ST this season, my MyGers points are pitiful and as a result i’m a bronze bear. Anyone know what the chances of getting a season ticket this year will be?

cheers

If it's a single seat, I think you've got a good chance.

Are you sure about that? I don't think you are right. Got a link mate?

4O2MCsD.png

What points are you on mate? There seems to be a school of thought that everyone looking for an individual ticket will get one. Roughly 4k ST's available apparently.

45 mate, mainly buy tickets off others tbh. Looking 2 together though so just can't see it.

We know roughly how many MyGers members we have, but do we know how many MyGers members are on the season ticket waiting list?

(I know we allegedly had over 10,000 on the previous waiting list but that exists no more and didn’t cost you £50 to join so I would imagine that the current set up will “filter” the numbers down to a number who are genuinely wanting a season ticket rather than someone who would just be interested in a ticket)

We know roughly how many MyGers members we have, but do we know how many MyGers members are on the season ticket waiting list?

(I know we allegedly had over 10,000 on the previous waiting list but that exists no more and didn’t cost you £50 to join so I would imagine that the current set up will “filter” the numbers down to a number who are genuinely wanting a season ticket rather than someone who would just be interested in a ticket)
4000-5000 has been flung around by a few people but god knows would be interesting to see how many are on the list

I want to go on the waiting list for three seats next to each other.

I realise I could be on the waiting list, with this criteria, for years. I also realise there's a good chance I may never get them. So be it.

Is it just a case of contacting the ticket office and asking to be "put on the waiting list"?

Last edited:

I realise, I could be on the waiting list, with this criteria, for years. I also realise there's a good chance I may never get them. So be it.

Is it just a case of contacting the ticket office and asking to be "put on the waiting list"?
Have to join my gers then can join the waiting list on the website

I realise I could be on the waiting list, with this criteria, for years. I also realise there's a good chance I may never get them. So be it.

If none of the three of you have season tickets already then all three of you would need to join MyGers I suspect (£50 a pop) - and renew it every year. Then all three apply to go on the waiting list. After you all have a seat you'd probably then need to try and apply for seat transfers to try and get seats together. I foresee a long - and expensive - wait. Might strike lucky in the corners of the Club Deck. That would certainly be your best bet I think.

If none of the three of you have season tickets already then all three of you would need to join MyGers I suspect (£50 a pop) - and renew it every year. Then all three apply to go on the waiting list. After you all have a seat you'd probably then need to try and apply for seat transfers to try and get seats together. I foresee a long - and expensive - wait. Might strike lucky in the corners of the Club Deck. That would certainly be your best bet I think.

Only one existing season ticket holder among us at the moment. In the interim, our best approach will probably be to get two new ones together then wait for other opportunities to arise.

I have 1210 points and am a current season ticket holder. My son is 2 and I had him on waiting list since birth but have had to sign up to mygers to get him on list again. When I joined the list again, I put down me and him for a family ticket. No idea how this’ll work for us as I won’t be renewing in the 21/22 season. Will go back when we have tickets together

If you don't have a season ticket do you have to join mygers before trying to get one in the public sale? My mate is looking to get one on the public sale (if there is one) but wasn't sure how it worked?

If you don't have a season ticket do you have to join mygers before trying to get one in the public sale? My mate is looking to get one on the public sale (if there is one) but wasn't sure how it worked?

There wont be a public sale unless those on the Waiting List via MyGers fail to take up those season tickets that are available. Circa 4k. The chances of that are, I would say, slim.

There wont be a public sale unless those on the Waiting List via MyGers fail to take up those season tickets that are available. Circa 4k. The chances of that are, I would say, slim.

Going by what’s on here I can’t see many being left over

I have 1210 points and am a current season ticket holder. My son is 2 and I had him on waiting list since birth but have had to sign up to mygers to get him on list again. When I joined the list again, I put down me and him for a family ticket. No idea how this’ll work for us as I won’t be renewing in the 21/22 season. Will go back when we have tickets together

It's done on your points for the family section only so I'd think you will have a good chance providing any availability in family stand.

You need to pay the £50 to stand any chance of getting one that is why people are paying it. It’s a money making scheme from our club

Of course it’s a money-making scheme but that’s not what we are discussing. You appear to be suggesting that anyone who wants a season ticket will get one. Easily. I disagree. Although I do accept that a single seat, with no real preference of location, might stand a chance. If they are allocated on MyGers points though, as appears likely, it’s not going to be easy.

Of course it’s a money-making scheme but that’s not what we are discussing. You appear to be suggesting that anyone who wants a season ticket will get one. Easily. I disagree. Although I do accept that a single seat, with no real preference of location, might stand a chance. If they are allocated on MyGers points though, as appears likely, it’s not going to be easy.

Can you order a season ticket without being part of mygers?

Have to join my gers then can join the waiting list on the website
Serious question here, anyone know what happened to the old season for list, I was on? I emailed the club last week regarding the new list.and they replied that someone would get back to me within 3 days, 7 have now passed and still no contact by the club, it's a fucking disgrace this
You need to pay the £50 to stand any chance of getting one that is why people are paying it. It’s a money making scheme from our club
it's a fucking piss take if we are being honest, fifth quid to go on a waiting list for a ST

Can you order a season ticket without being part of mygers?

What on Earth has that to do with the thrust of this thread. You said two things - the waiting list is a myth and getting a season ticket will be easy. You are wrong.

Sounds like you have a beef with MyGers but there’s plenty other threads for that,

What on Earth has that to do with the thrust of this thread. You said two things - the waiting list is a myth and getting a season ticket will be easy. You are wrong.

Im asking if you can get a season ticket without being part of mygers? as my point was people are paying £50 to get the opportunity to get one as I didn’t believe you could buy one without it.

Im asking if you can get a season ticket without being part of mygers? as my point was people are paying £50 to get the opportunity to get one as I didn’t believe you could buy one without it.

You can’t. That doesn’t mean the waiting list is a myth, or that it will be easy to get a season ticket. That’s what you said. That’s what I responded to. No idea how or why you dragged MyGers into it.

You can’t. That doesn’t mean the waiting list is a myth, or that it will be easy to get a season ticket. That’s what you said. That’s what I responded to. No idea how or why you dragged MyGers into it.

You said the waiting list might not be a myth this time as people are parting with £50 to be in it. They’re paying £50 to have the opportunity to get one because they need to. It doesn’t mean there is suddenly a massive waiting list which we always hear about.

Last year you could have phoned up on the day they went on sale and got one no problem despite there apparently being a waiting list. This year will be no different except your £50 down for the pleasure

You said the waiting list might not be a myth this time as people are parting with £50 to be in it. They’re paying £50 to have the opportunity to get one because they need to. It doesn’t mean there is suddenly a massive waiting list which we always hear about.

Last year you could have phoned up on the day they went on sale and got one no problem despite there apparently being a waiting list. This year will be no different except your £50 down for the pleasure

I‘m dubious about the reported 14k waiting list last season and have said so a number of times on here. I suspect many are waiting for 3 seats together and the like. However, the SLO has responded to the contrary. Either way, however many are on it this season, I’m not so sure it will be a case of phoning up to get one. It’s more likely that emails will go out to those on the highest points and it will work down from there. By invitation only ha ha.

I‘m dubious about the reported 14k waiting list last season and have said so a number of times on here. I suspect many are waiting for 3 seats together and the like. However, the SLO has responded to the contrary. Either way, however many are on it this season, I’m not so sure it will be a case of phoning up to get one. It’s more likely that emails will go out to those on the highest points and it will work down from there. By invitation only ha ha.
It defo said on the website that offers will be send via email and cant see it getting past the waiting list onto general sale

Covers it pretty well I’d say

It defo said on the website that offers will be send via email and cant see it getting past the waiting list onto general sale

Came on to ask that, glad I won't have to worry about logging in and fighting through a queue or anything then.

Will be disappointed if I don't get one, sat on the list from last year and then the move to mygers could mean I miss out to someone who say, only joined mygers and bought the odd few tickets giving them more points than myself or anyone who had been on the list. Not be-grudging anyone a book, would just feel hard done by having spent that time on the original list.

I'd suggest that if by some miracle that any tickets were to get as far as a "Public Sale" the club would insist you take out a MyGers membership before they sold it to you. Otherwise they undermine there own process.

Back