Andre Gray

Would be surprised, hardly prolific even at Brentford. Then again SPL and all that, I assume he has a hefty relegation clause.

I'm informed contact has been made, the player is very keen and Watfords situation today was all that was left to push it forward; albeit Morelos too.

They're keen to get him off the books and he did not have a relegation clause for a % wage drop.

Expect something formal to come out tomorrow.

I'm informed contact has been made, the player is very keen and Watfords situation today was all that was left to push it forward; albeit Morelos too.

They're keen to get him off the books and he did not have a relegation clause for a % wage drop.

Oooft, surely that would rule us out then ?. Unless he’s cutting about 60% at least.

He is on 70k.a week. We won’t be able to offer anywhere near that surely?

No idea If there is any truth in this whatsoever but If we were to sign someone like him or anyone from outside Scotland. Are they going to just come in and play without any type of summer break?

I’d rather Roofe or Maja that we’ve been linked with to be honest. He would be decent but he’s 29, will be on high wages and has scored 23 goals in all comps in the last four years. Need to go back five years to his only good scoring season when Burnley gained promotion.

I agree mate, we hear that often though. Waghorn is decent in the championship. I was at the game where Grey tore us apart so I know he was very good. He doesn’t seem to have kicked on much though. Obviously if he signs I will be a fan boy though :)

You saying most of his goals are in the Championship ?

Is this 100% mate?

If a club going from epl to championship with the silly money down there as well as their parachute payment etc ‘want him off the wage bill’ then that suggests he’s on serious money. Doubt we’re going to tempt him to Scotland with what we can pay?

Back