New Strips

Friday..... as in... a day sooner than I expected?
FS don’t know if I can contain my excitement!
Thursday please do one!!

Being sent on Friday for delivery on Saturday.
I’m glad you tempered my expectations
I’d have been crying myself to sleep Friday night like the kid Santa forgot if it hadn’t come! might get lucky, over the years I’ve had a few ps games and my Xbox one delivered the day before

Saturday is when we find out if Castore have been too polite in suggesting to only go 1 size up.
Lockdown dad bod loyal

Saturday is when we find out if Castore have been too polite in suggesting to only go 1 size up.
Lockdown dad bod loyal
I went for a small because when i play football i don't like them baggy, hence always getting a small. Assuming this is gonna be way too tight but i will be stubborn and not exchange :)) .

Last edited:
Usually takes things an extra day to get across the irish sea to NI so i'll expect mine on Monday. If it comes on saturday tho, Brilliant

If they are being sent out on Friday I highly doubt anyone will receive it the next day. Unless they pay for next day delivery which is just dont see.

If they are being sent out on Friday I highly doubt anyone will receive it the next day. Unless they pay for next day delivery which is just dont see.
Would think castore possibly send these using 24hr tracked delivery by parcel force or similar. We paid £5 postage so seems reasonable.

I never wear my shirt, occasionally about the house.
Can't wait to see it up close though.
Buzzing to see the away strip, especially coz they've managed to keep it under wraps

Never mind the pre orders which we all know are to be delivered on the 1st of August,When will they be available for the rest of us who were too slow of the mark to get one ordered.

Never mind the pre orders which we all know are to be delivered on the 1st of August,When will they be available for the rest of us who were too slow of the mark to get one ordered.

You should be able to order online from Saturday morning, not sure how long it'll be for delivery but it should be quick. Or, the store at Ibrox opens on Thursday if you can get there.

Guy I know was claiming he received yesterday. He known for wearing t-bone gear so I'm 99.9% sure it will be a fake.

Also saw a screenshot of a guy on Facebook selling fake versions of the top for £25. What kind of tramp would buy or sell that.

Castore replied to someone saying although the strips will be dispatched on Friday it is likely to be next week before people get them delivered

Does the online store launch on the 1st? Forgot

I think the launch of the away strip will be first thing on Saturday ahead of the Aberdeen game. As far as I know the site goes live on the 1st with the Rangers store opening on Thursday

Reactions: CR5
Back