Barjonas going out on Loan to Barrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Barjonas, will be disappointed with this. If he's going on loan surely it could be to a jobber team in this league.

surely a lot of shîte. He got enough pre-season appearances to show he's well thought of, sending him down there would be pointless.

David Dunn former Blackburn midfielder is their manager.

I wonder if him and the gaffer are close and that’s the reason, other wise it seems odd.

Sounds like a case of us helping him develop a career away from us if true. A year at a League 2 club in the hope he performs well to get a better wage from a bigger club at the end of his contract.

Times ticking for the young man. At 21 he should be ready for the first team imo and hes clearly not. I cant see him playing for us again if im honest.

Yeah that is a horrible level of the game to fall to.

He won't have a Rangers career.

The youth academy I think just isn't fit for purpose. It simply doesn't prepare enough footballers for first team level.

Seems like a nice lad and very dedicated to his craft so I think he will do ok down south.

I remember we played Barrow in a testimonial in the mid nineties..it was great wee day down there

i was working in Liverpool travelling back that up the road that day and had a quick look at the map and thought just off the motorway. A long trek. The Copland Nutter. was in good voice and was the first time I heard the full support singing the bluebells are blue,

Always thought the boy has something about him. I like the way he moves the ball.
I'd say he is way above that level if true. If he agrees to this then hats off to him he must really want to prove himself for Rangers whereas he could get a transfer away to a higher team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back