New Strips

THE START OF A NEW ERA
On the eve of the new season starting, we wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every fan who has purchased the new Home kit. We have been absolutely delighted by the sheer size and passion within the Rangers fan community globally and the support so far has been truly astonishing. Hopefully this is only the very start of a long and successful relationship between Castore and Rangers Football Club.

We wanted to send a note directly to let you know that we have now started packaging and shipping the first batch of Home kit orders and these should start arriving with you very soon. Obviously we are shipping a significant number of units so please bare with us over the course of the next few days as our teams work as hard as possible to get every order delivered as quickly as we possibly can. We are fully aware of how much this means to everyone so we'll do everything we can to ensure people aren't disappointed.

We could not be more excited for the start of the new season and the many additional launches we still have to come. Thank you again for your support. As you will no doubt all be aware, the Away Kit goes on sale tomorrow morning at 9am, we think its a fantastic design and can't wait to hear your feedback.

The Castore Team

I thought all orders would’ve been out on thursday to try and give us all a chance at getting it on release day, still waiting on my dispatch email.

I thought all orders would’ve been out on thursday to try and give us all a chance at getting it on release day, still waiting on my dispatch email.

Probably couldn't take the chance that any would be delivered before 1 Aug due to the Fat C*nt and his liking for Court cases.

Maybe its because I'm getting old but I'm just bemused by the whole furore on here about the shop opening and the delivery of pre-orders as well. Don't get me wrong, its great that we have it back under our control, its great we have stuff to buy that will be of more benefit to the Club etc etc. However, really, does it matter if you buy your kit on a Thursday or a Friday, does it matter if its delivered on a Saturday or a Monday? Maybe the answer if Yes for those with kid's birthdays but, for the majority, should it really be such a big deal? Posters seem to get het up about the most irrelevant of things these days. There's much more relevant stuff to get the hump about.

Getting the first pre-sale strips (50,000?) delivered when they said they would (1st August) is Castore’s first challenge.

Supplying the demand was/is my one and only concern with them.

Hopefully they don’t fall at the first hurdle and most of these strips are delivered as planned.

Think mine will be here tomorrow but doubt my brothers will be, he doesn’t know it’s coming so nothing to get worked up about. Would have loved to have seen his face though when his Hagi top comes just as he’s putting 3 past the sheep.

email in full. Pretty much means as we haven't got courier details we are not getting the tops as promised despite using the My Gers presale link :

Home Jerseys Being Shipped
The Start Of A New Era
On the eve of the new season starting, we wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every fan who has purchased the new Home kit. We have been absolutely delighted by the sheer size and passion within the Rangers fan community globally and the support so far has been truly astonishing. Hopefully this is only the very start of a long and successful relationship between Castore and Rangers Football Club.
We wanted to send a note directly to let you know that we have now started packaging and shipping the first batch of Home kit orders and these should start arriving with you very soon. Obviously we are shipping a significant number of units so please bare with us over the course of the next few days as our teams work as hard as possible to get every order delivered as quickly as we possibly can. We are fully aware of how much this means to everyone so we'll do everything we can to ensure people aren't disappointed.
We could not be more excited for the start of the new season and the many additional launches we still have to come. Thank you again for your support. As you will no doubt all be aware, the Away Kit goes on sale tomorrow morning at 9am, we think its a fantastic design and can't wait to hear your feedback.
The Castore Team​

Hermes are incompetent lying thieving bastards.

I've a dispute with them currently and their service is appalling. Item marked as delivered recipient not got it.

Many wont arrive.

Where I live we have our own fb page and every other day there is someone asking if anyone has had something from Hermes delivered to them by mistake

Getting the first pre-sale strips (50,000?) delivered when they said they would (1st August) is Castore’s first challenge.

Supplying the demand was/is my one and only concern with them.

Hopefully they don’t fall at the first hurdle and most of these strips are delivered as planned.
We're still in the middle of a worldwide pandemic where supply chains have struggled to cope with demand due to many outside factors and this place is ready to go apeshit because some people won't get a new T-shirt tomorrow.

I've a dispute with them currently and their service is appalling. Item marked as delivered recipient not got it.

Many wont arrive.

Hermes deliveries in Paisley are shit. ‘We tried to deliver........’ eh no, you fkn didn’t. Incompetent at best.

Not received any email regarding despatch... ordered them the day they went on sale... don't look like I'll get it tomorrow now....anyone else in the same boat...?.....kids will be gutted

Between this and the MyGers pre-sale link that didn’t happen there’s been a couple of niggles from Castore to suggest they’re nowhere near as close to being big time as they’d perhaps like to think they are. The strips should have been in a position to all be shipped first thing this morning.

Many wont arrive.

Strange world, Hermes are the best for me. Whenever I have used them they always arrive around the same time with my parcels.

On the other hand DPD who I always hear are the best have been woeful for me.

We're still in the middle of a worldwide pandemic where supply chains have struggled to cope with demand due to many outside factors and this place is ready to go apeshit because some people won't get a new T-shirt tomorrow.

Big problem is though certain couriers don't deliver to the right address. Bears are entitled to have a concern

1st target for castore and they have failed.

On the order receipt it stated ‘your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on August 1st.

It’s not a big deal to me but there are loads of folk with kids that can’t wait for their new strips. If they couldn’t deliver ON 1st August, they shouldn’t have said so.

In fairness, they will have clauses in contracts that state release dates and those will need to be stuck to rigidly. In reality, this means that they were unable to send anything that could potentially arrive early. They are left at the vagaries of courier firms and that is rarely a good place to be. It is going to be disappointing for some and while it is not great, I think in the grand scheme of things, a delay of a day or 2 is not the end of the world.

Hopefully we will never have such a critical and important release ever again and folk will not be so funnelled into particularly specific days for their order in such large numbers.

Given our history and the size of Castore, I think we can give them a pass this time, given the scale and limitations on the job in hand.

Hermes deliveries in Paisley are shit. ‘We tried to deliver........’ eh no, you fkn didn’t. Incompetent at best.
I live Glasgow now but they said they came to pick up. They didn't. Was in all day. When are they coming? You need to rebook or take to shop. I took to shop.

It was collected. I tracked it. It says delivered. Buyer not got it. Its a valuable item.

Their online chat is automated and shite. You then get a cheeky or incompetent reply from a fud in poor English not answering all questions meanwhile the buyer and I are going nuts.

They are a joke.

It's not the biggest deal for me not getting it tomorrow despite pre-ordering. However, it will certainly go down as a bit of a failure by Castore.

Well, when you’ve paid £60 up front and £5 delivery I think you’re entitled to expect to have it on launch date. Not around launch date. Companies are happy to take money on time (not a deposit to pre order but a full payment) so it is a bit shoddy that as of 1825 the day before a lot (if not most) haven’t even had a confirmation email

Still no email bar the generic one sent to everyone. While it's not overly important, its disappointing that they've been unable to ensure delivery on release day for some.

We are in the middle of a global pandemic - well, at the stage where things are starting to get back to normal. However, most of the delivery companies etc. haven't been struggling the entire time. I doubt there has been much of an issue in getting clothing sorted out either.

As I said in my message above. It's certainly not the biggest deal for me but there isn't really any excuse for them not getting it on time. Or, they should have made it clear that strips would be dispatched around the beginning of August but not guaranteed by 1st August.

Doesn't really make for much of a pre-sale if you don't get it on the day of launch.

If my top doesn’t get delivered by tomorrow it’ll be getting returned as soon as it arrives next week. Quite frankly it’s an utter disgrace that they advertised saying they would be here on the 1st of august and only a handful of fans are getting them. It’ll no doubt be the same minority who seem to get every single away ticket when they need one or miraculously get Celtic away x 2 in the ballot. This was Castore’s chance to really make an impact on the fans and at every turn are making an arse of it. Wish we went down the Nike route after all.

:D

Back