New Strips

Pretty poor that it looks like they won’t be delivered on the morning of the 1st given they have had a full month to plan the logistics . Should have been sent as of today . All bears who ordered should have them on in time for the season KO

Pretty poor that it looks like they won’t be delivered on the morning of the 1st given they have had a full month to plan the logistics . Should have been sent as of today . All bears who ordered should have them on in time for the season KO
They never guaranteed an August 1st delivery in their defence.

I am annoyed that it seems they're having trouble dispatching them though

Well, when you’ve paid £60 up front and £5 delivery I think you’re entitled to expect to have it on launch date. Not around launch date. Companies are happy to take money on time (not a deposit to pre order but a full payment) so it is a bit shoddy that as of 1825 the day before a lot (if not most) haven’t even had a confirmation email

Mate, your new top will be with you in time to wear to the next game you attend. Well unless it's Hermes delivering of course.

If my top doesn’t get delivered by tomorrow it’ll be getting returned as soon as it arrives next week. Quite frankly it’s an utter disgrace that they advertised saying they would be here on the 1st of august and only a handful of fans are getting them. It’ll no doubt be the same minority who seem to get every single away ticket when they need one or miraculously get Celtic away x 2 in the ballot. This was Castore’s chance to really make an impact on the fans and at every turn are making an arse of it. Wish we went down the Nike route after all.

:D
Qx9eevG.jpg

Better be in my hands before the game of I’ll refuse delivery and buy one from the shop like everyone else that got one before me, despite ordering it at 0815 on the 1st of July!

The idea was to ensure that I had one. Not ‘pay a month early so I have to wait longer’.

Is your life going to be changed forever if it comes on Monday instead of tomorrow? It’s a football shirt mate. Nothing more. It’s a shame you and others might not have it tomorrow but, in reality, if it’s not for a kids birthday it’s not worth getting in a lather about it.

Keep calm and slay the Sheep.

Folk are only annoyed because they have certain expectations when it comes to online orders. Pre ordering items isn't some new fangled concept.

Fact is Castore knew how many units they had to ship and had a month to sort it yet have still made a bit of an arse of it.

Castore have a fair way to come yet in terms of acting as big time as they like to talk.

Bit of a Riddy that the quickest way to get the top for most is to go to Sports Direct tomorrow.

strip looked too big tight for me, so never ordered... was hoping for the hagi hoody ( not even on sale )

strange behaviour... but will to wait till aug 6th in the new shaaaap

Working in an online delivery field, I often wonder “surely people aren’t actually so wound up about this”. This thread suggests otherwise. I certainly won’t be taking a pitchfork to Castore’s HQ. I appreciate people have paid money and all that but it’s most likely a few days, not a year. Each to their own I suppose.

FWIW I interpreted the email as delivery tomorrow.

Just a wee heads up for any Liverpool based bears the new away top will be on sale in the Castore shop on Saturday.
Is the Liverpool store open now? Went past about a fortnight ago and still had ‘opening soon’ I n the windows with no specific date.

I don’t really care whether my top comes tomorrow or next Saturday.

Anybody who gets angry or upset by it needs to get a life.

You might be right in principle - it's just a football shirt - but people have paid a fiver delivery for a reason. If their goods end up being late then it really defeats the purpose of pre-ordering.

Really ? You buy a product that is due delivery on a date and might not turn up . Take the emotional part away because it’s Rangers and it’s not acceptable

It was said straight away that it was due out for delivery on 1st August. If it said guaranteed delivery on that date then you might have a point.

If you need to wait a couple of days extra then who cares at the end of the day?

Out for delivery August 1st means with courier and to be delivered in my eyes.

I was expecting from Monday onwards, thinking anything else is setting your self up for a fall.

We are in the middle of a global pandemic - well, at the stage where things are starting to get back to normal. However, most of the delivery companies etc. haven't been struggling the entire time. I doubt there has been much of an issue in getting clothing sorted out either.

As I said in my message above. It's certainly not the biggest deal for me but there isn't really any excuse for them not getting it on time. Or, they should have made it clear that strips would be dispatched around the beginning of August but not guaranteed by 1st August.

Doesn't really make for much of a pre-sale if you don't get it on the day of launch.
Most, if not all, of the major couriers are still operating under Covid-19 restrictions and are warning they can't guarantee delivery times/dates.
That coupled with the fact that the day of dispatch being a Friday has caused this as Saturday deliveries are far less reliable.

If Castore's hands are tied with legally not being able to dispatch until today then there isn't a lot they can do. The last thing the club needs is Ashley or Hummel taking us to court because we broke contracts by shipping too early just so fans could watch the Aberdeen game in a new top.

We're still in the middle of a worldwide pandemic where supply chains have struggled to cope with demand due to many outside factors and this place is ready to go apeshit because some people won't get a new T-shirt tomorrow.

If they knew full well they'd be unable to meet the target, despite being given 30 days to organise tops ready for despatch, whilst maintaining to supporters they'd get their tops on the 1st then why bother with the pre-order?

Back