Officially Free of Sports Direct

Proud of our support. It was down to us that forced him out.
I’ve absolutely no sympathy for the Newcastle fans, they keep funding him, buying the merchandise.

When that heart attack finally catches up to him, I hope he spends an eternity in hell, getting arse raped by Satan using a pineapple as a strapon.

The day he passes many people not just Rangers supporters will remember the horrible things that he did to hurt them and their families and be happy he's gone. The end. :))

ABEB3520-27-EF-47-BB-9-E49-D79-EA9254-E41.gif

Bye Bye Badman

Soak me to my skin
Will you drown me in your sea
Submission ends and I begin
Choke me smoke the air
In this citrus sunken sunshine
I don't care you're not all there
Every backbone and heart you break
Will still come back for more
Submission ends it all
Here he come
Got no question got no love
I'm throwing stones at you man
I want you black and blue and
I'm gonna make you bleed
Gonna bring you down to your knees
Bye bye badman
Ooh bye bye

Last edited:
Great to see the back of him, it almost feels too good to be true so hopefully there’s no sting in the tail.

Annoys me they’ll have the new kit on sale tomorrow and we have nowhere to buy them direct until the store opens.

Online orders placed tomorrow won’t be delivered until mid August (Castore confirmed this to me on instagram).

It really doesn't matter a %^*& in the grand scheme of things mate.

Anyone ignorant enough, or daft enough to buy from SD still ensures our club get top dollar for the purchase.

Gone are the days of a pishy few pence in the pound going to Rangers.

We are rid of him and that's all that matters.

Hopefully this is the case and we don't get another boot in the baws from him 6 months down the line.

Relax mate, remember a couple years back when the Hummel kits were released and the Gers store online went live there was not a peep from the club about it?

The club have been very vocal about this launch, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have been if the fat man was still involved.

Does this mean I'm allowed to buy ma Calvin classics and Lonsdale socks again without feeling guilty?

There is an immense looking tracksuit top with the away kit pictures, cannot wait for the leisure range

I had a quick check on sports shite website and there are no Rangers tops for sale
Sadly it looks like SD now offering the long sleeve cheaper than us with free name printing. However player names available are from two seasons ago.

Back