Online shop is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems you do need a new account.

I thought the same as you.
My iPhone seems to think it’s the same website, hopefully that doesn’t cause any issues later on when logging on to RTV.

Now...the burning question, hope that my home top arrives today so I know how it fits or take a chance and buy the away top just now in the same size?

A few home top sizes sold out already. This shop’s going to take a hammering today.
Can’t wait for the training gear. The Castore guys doing a great job maximising sales.

Wee one will have to be a full kit wanker on her birthday, not told mum yet

Link to shop now on Castore site... but a broken link.
Roundabout way of getting to the store from the Gers site.

Disappointing there’s no size guide with the strips.

My son is potentially going to be too big for the XL junior strip but a jump to S Adults I think will be a bit much.

Not yet selling a XS Adults.

Fortunately I live relatively nearby Ibrox and will go to the store this my son to try strips on. However, some people won’t be as fortunate.

Edit:
I just found the size guide (cms rather than age).
Will attend the store regardless.

Last edited:
Anyone got a guess when the third strip will be released ?
No date, but in that Castore press release a few weeks back it said there was going to be a Ibrox superstore exclusive pre sale. If they have sense, then the drop that bad boy this Thursday at the store opening.

Got a 5 year old here whos going to be mega disappointed if nothing in his size.

Was planning on taking him into the shop next Saturday.

So SD have it available from Monday
Thought there would be a slightly longer period til they did

Got the top and shorts for the wee lad,all straight forward no problems at all.

Will the 32 red sponsor be on the front off the kids tops? didn't think they would off been.

Got the top and shorts for the wee lad,all straight forward no problems at all.

Will the 32 red sponsor be on the front off the kids tops? didn't think they would off been.
Think it is Utilita on the front of the kids tops.

Ordered the away for my nephew and sure it was Utilita in the image.

Gutted the infant sizes don’t go under 2 -3 years. Think for a lot of rangers supporting parents getting your wee one the new rangers strip is a big thing , luckily he had last years but looks like none for him this year , 2-3 years probably not fit him untill near enough end of this season.

I may be being daft. But I can’t make head nor tail of the junior sizing. Had measuring tape out and everything. My wee man is 13, can anyone give me a steer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back