Votes: 272 21.8%
  • Aribo

Votes: 251 20.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 18 1.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
We should always be at it. There cannot be any half arsed approaches this season but it'll take a few weeks get properly going.

I'll take 38 1-0s this season though.
I agree but was just making a point that their team is stronger than I expected.

Sheep team:

EeU9dUhX0AIbUm2
McGinn on the bench, is he related to John who plays with Villa?

With both their strikers out there's little threat for our CB's. I think it makes sense to guy a new guy or even a youth a try out.

Fair play, you're right that Balogun is starting but I think that is an absolutely crazy decision. Really crazy.

Away at Pittodrie and we've switched to a CB pairing who've never played in a game together.

Add the fact that Goldson and Edmundson kept clean sheet after clean sheet in the friendlies then it makes it even more of a bad decision for me.

I'm gonna go against the grain and say this isn't the game for Balogun his weaknesses play right in to Aberdeen's strengths

Starting eleven looks excellent, the one concern I would have is the lack of options on the bench that can make a impact.

If we can get Aribo, Kent and Hagi gelling we could run riot

Think that tells you the centre back pecking order. Edmundson is 4th in line, he can't start when the competition is either not fit or never played.

Gotta feel sorry for Edmundson,never done much wrong in preseason.Give us a chance to see what Balogun is all about.

Edmundson has to play in Leverkusen. He's simply being rested for then. No big deal, Balogun is more than good enough to deal with any threat Aberdeen have to offer.

Back