Super

I didn’t much like him giving great credit to the Scottish football authorities for getting us back playing football. We should be back finishing season 2019/20.

Anyway, I suppose that ship has sailed so maybe I should be starting to let that one go!

Happy with that lineup for our games, Fletcher will be balanced and can form a sentence.

I do like McCoist, but he needs to stop trying to pander to everyone with literally everything he says

"Hagi is a very good footballer, doesn't have that half yard to be top class and that's how Rangers have got him" - come on to %^*&

As an aside, how good is Boydy these days? His punditry has come on a great deal and he doesn't hide his support for Rangers

I do like McCoist, but he needs to stop trying to pander to everyone with literally everything he says

"Hagi is a very good footballer, doesn't have that half yard to be top class and that's how Rangers have got him" - come on to %^*&

You mean like saying the rivalry between Rangers and these vermin is massive?

He's funny, witty and sharp as a tack, but that was an open goal in downplaying how much this nonsensical rivalry means to Rangers fans.

Some relief hearing him

Actually brings some decent patter to the comm team, Stat Boy's is shite

Night and day with Ally in the commentary box. Even Crocker sounds chirpier without that bitter wee scrote.

Where’s the lie? If he was top class he quite clearly wouldn’t have been loaned out and subsequently sold to an SPL side. People need to stop looking hard for reasons to criticise Ally.

Where’s the lie? If he was top class he quite clearly wouldn’t have been loaned out and subsequently sold to an SPL side. People need to stop looking hard for reasons to criticise Ally.

Well by your logic anyone that plays in Scotland isn't top class. Why does he feel the need to qualify what is an exciting signing? He could have just praised him and that was that, no need for a compliment to be backhanded.

Well by your logic anyone that plays in Scotland isn't top class. Why does he feel the need to qualify what is an exciting signing? He could have just praised him and that was that, no need for a compliment to be backhanded.

Because it’s a worthwhile observation? He’s got great ability bit the truth is if he was quicker he’s almost certain not playing here. He’s there to commentate and remark on the game, not pander to ya and kiss arse.

McCoist is class. What a difference he makes to a tv line up. Boydy is good as well. Darren Fletcher is pretty neutral, the whole line up is fresh compared to what we normally get.

Just need to get that lady's front bottom Crocker off commentary and it’d be magic.

You rather bloody Walker like?
Haha %^*& no. Would take Ally over most, just whilst he isn't annoying or poor, he isnt great either and at times you just want him to drop the pals act and be honest.

Still, as you point out it's far better having him than walker.

Because it’s a worthwhile observation? He’s got great ability bit the truth is if he was quicker he’s almost certain not playing here. He’s there to commentate and remark on the game, not pander to ya and kiss arse.

He won't do it for other team's players though. That's my point. He is pandering, just to non-Rangers fans

Him & Champion were the best commentary pair up at the last World Cup. He’s got charisma & comes across really well.

I cannot bear to listen to that there wasn't much innit ally speak. That scum team have only one way to play and that's shown with considine and Ferguson.

Should have had a pen for the challenge in the box on Morelos
Ally McCoist: "nothin in it"
Needs to buck up his ideas
There was nothing in it he was on the deck far too ease. We need to be like we were a few years ago, bit between the teeth, no nonsense and get stuck right in. This mentality and soft approach is pathetic. I want us to play with a bit a bite and aggression. Its what will win us the league.

Back