Votes: 272 21.8%
  • Aribo

Votes: 251 20.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 18 1.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Pretty boring, really not keen on that strip, looks cheap.

tenor.gif

That’s fine, if folks like it that’s their opinion, mine is it looks cheap and I don’t like it. Ffs it’s no big deal!
I really don't get this "looks cheap" shite people keep coming away with in regards to our kits. What is it that makes it look cheap as I can't see it. Cheap stuff looks tacky etc. I get that. It's a plain top but cheap, just confusing,

Anyway, you don't like it fair enough - in the minority on this one but fair enough. Don't buy it.

We need to simply concentrate and stick to what we are doing. They will open up and present us with more space.

Another to steady the nerves please. We have had a bad habit of letting teams back into games despite the manager insisting they be ruthless. We are absolutely capable of scudding this mob and we need to get it done. 0-1 will do, however a solid 2 or 3 goal win will set us up nicely for this first run of fixtures.

If we can regularly get things done early, we'll have turned a significant corner. Too many games before we've tried and failed to hang on.

Can't believe there was a poster a couple of weeks ago vehemently denying McCoist had ever done commentary.

And here he is, commentating on one of our games. :))

It's been a decent start, comfortable in possession but little penetration.

2 things from last season we hopefully address

We need runners from the striker coming deep. We have that in aribo Kent and Hagi, we need to use it more.

Defence has been rarely tested. Don't fck about on the edge of the box, fire it away and regroup.

Bonus is we see a willingness to shoot from 25 yards in hagi. It's a better threat.

Back