Match Thread Irish Cup Final - Ballymena Utd vs. Glentoran - 8pm Friday - BBC NI

As gutting as that was what an enjoyable evening we all had. Was hoping for penalties going into extra time but not to be. Some of ballymenas decision making is absolutely atrocious and the attempts at crossing are abysmal. Either not beating the first man or straight over and out for a goal kick/throw in. Some of the diving from a few of the glens players was embarrassing. Paddy mcclean is a c*nt. Elliot Morris I’m pleased for, 18 years at the one club and was the penalty hero in the last round. Roll on tomorrow.

Observations from a Bannsider .
Sheep gave as good as they got throughout and big Lecky put in some shift.He's a handfull .
Nasseri best player on the pitch by a country mile and how they gave mc clean motm is a mystery .
He wasn't even the best CH on the pitch ,never mind best player .
I was quite looking forward to penalties to be honest but Mc Daid took his chance well. Good player and always a danger .
Congrats to the Glens and commiseration s to the Sheepies .
Both sides put in some work after doing extra time on Monday and again tonight after the long break.
Left my coupens in the bookies after going over 2.5 and 3-1 Glens :oops:

Nasseri wins the Irish Cup for the Glens last night, signs for Linfield today lol.

No doubt who the biggest club in NI are.
If every club in the league had a pot of money from the ifa every year and upkeep of their ground thrown in ,we'd all be able to offer beTter wages and keep our best players .
Not as if the blues have a huge weekly support ,even at home matches .
How much of a ransom did you offer Chris Johns i wonder

If every club in the league had a pot of money from the ifa every year and upkeep of their ground thrown in ,we'd all be able to offer beTter wages and keep our best players .
Not as if the blues have a huge weekly support ,even at home matches .
How much of a ransom did you offer Chris Johns i wonder

i don’t support Linfield but i agree with what you said, they have money to burn and should win the league every year tbh.

i don’t support Linfield but i agree with what you said, they have money to burn and should win the league every year tbh.
Their next trick will be to come for our manager and being ex blues himself ,im sure he d love the chance at rolling over the rest on a continual basis .Always thought they were too quick on the trigger over parting with David Jeffery to be honest with the record he had with them .Would they be any more patient with healey if he slipped up after all his spending.
Time will tell

Their next trick will be to come for our manager and being ex blues himself ,im sure he d love the chance at rolling over the rest on a continual basis .Always thought they were too quick on the trigger over parting with David Jeffery to be honest with the record he had with them .Would they be any more patient with healey if he slipped up after all his spending.
Time will tell
State sponsored Linfield. The playing field has never been equal.

I dont really follow football in northern ireland but there seems to be a lot of anti crusaders sentiment on here and elsewhere. Why is that ?

Back