• Aribo

Votes: 251 20.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 18 1.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Good win.

We didn't create enough though. If Aberdeen had fluked that goal line scramble into the net we were in trouble.

Pretty comfortable overall and three points in Sheepville is always a good result for us.

Still a bit worried at the lack of clear cut chances created and the drop off in tempo in that second half.

Still, it's early doors.

First 30 superb n comfortable

Rest of the game average with very little created

Need to sell Morelos to fund a squad improvement if we’re being honest

Off and running.

Not great second half, but tough away game out of the way with an early win.

Kent and Balogun impressive for me, and I say that as someone who thought Edmundson should have started.

Still need a two or three more in, but overall happy.

That'll do, bit rusty in the linkup at times though but that will come. Must be the first time in some time we haven't had a player booked against them?

Well played Rangers.

Would've taken that before the game.

Yet another clean sheet, keep them coming and we'll stay top of the league.

Glad that maniac put in that challenge and got sent off totally killed the game
Only glad because Arfield never got injured obviously

:rolleyes: Ffs, I’m not getting into the nitty gritty over this. Go and watch a replay, and tell me Arfield didn’t try to jump and land on the ball with two feet. I’m saying it was as bad, but if you look at the rules on both feet leaving the ground...

That’s my last on it
Nonsense

Good win and not really pushed tbf,big centre half strolled it,sharp footy at time’s and another clean sheet.

well done guys!

Yaaaass! 3pts ,I'll take that all day. Comfortable victory although I would have preferred another goal or 2 just to calm my nerves

It’s 3 points ... but that 2nd half performance is not good enough, it’s evident we need 2-3 quality players in, Midfield is stale and final third is poor not creating enough chances or being clinical. We will need to improve if we are to win this league. It all seems dejavu.

Back