Balogun - Solid Nigerian steel

Let’s not get excited. He did well, but was completely untested by a very poor Aberdeen team.

the fact he has some pace does make me more comfortable than with Helander though.

Lots to like.

Although him and Goldson weren't under any great pressure there was nothing to make me think they wouldnt cope if they were. Could see Balogun talking to the rest of the defense, looked good with the ball at his feet, he's quick enough and just got on with his job.

A good, solid start. Could be a great freebie signing for us.

It was cruise control for him today, honestly don’t think he was up against alot but he showed alot of positive attributes to his game.

Great start, hopefully he can do it against the decent forward lines as comfortably as he did today.

Decent debut from him. Although he will face stiffer tests than that today, Dolly showed very little up front.

Big man done well, won the ball from chasing back, impressive speed, good block from one of their shots, great passing, and rapid going forward on the few occasions he did. Very happy

he reminds me slightly of Bougherra, although it's obviously too early to judge at this point

decent pace for the recovery in the 2nd half, very composed passer, dealt with anything he had to and seems to like a bit of a run at points

On the match thread for the whole game; and I can`t mind seeing a bad word about him on a thread which typically has opinions at both extremes, and everything in between!!!
Looking a good acquisition.

Defintely looked decent. However, let's not go overboard like we usually do, just yet. See Coulibaly, Ejaria and Ojo for reference.

Today was against a team hell bent on not attacking. Balogun's time for judgement has still to come.

Let’s not get excited. He did well, but was completely untested by a very poor Aberdeen team.

the fact he has some pace does make me more comfortable than with Helander though.
This is a fair comment, it’ll take a few more games to make full judgement but certainly a very promising start. Pace to burn for a CB, which isn’t something any of our other CBs have, not just Helander.

Looked a solid player but he didn’t have much to do today. However everything he has to deal with he did well.

he reminds me slightly of Bougherra, although it's obviously too early to judge at this point

decent pace for the recovery in the 2nd half, very composed passer, dealt with anything he had to and seems to like a bit of a run at points

Thought the same myself, I like how he carries the ball out from the back creating a bit of space

Back