Lewis Ferguson

Commentary on RTV said he was booked for the 'tackle' on Goldson, but not showing on skysports app.

He should have been carded in the first half, in the second he dragged a few of our players down from behind and got away with it.

Does he ever put in a challenge without fouling? He had one go at Jack in the second half where, had he caught Jack, it would have gone down as an absolutely awful challenge.

Commentary on RTV said he was booked for the 'tackle' on Goldson, but not showing on skysports app.

He should have been carded in the first half, in the second he dragged a few of our players down from behind and got away with it.
The move where Aribo ran through the middle with the ball he tries (and fails) to two foot him at the start of the move thrn repeats the tackle as he shoots. His challenge on Goldson was a red as well as far as im concerned - zero attempt to play the ball

Offers nothing but effort and a few reckless tackles as far as I can see. We played around him, particularly first half, and when the Sheep had their spell it wasn't as if Ferguson was the 'midfield maestro' pulling the strings. Both Jack and Kamara were better and folk are arguing about which one of them to drop. No room for Ferguson in that Rangers team and if it wasn't for the family links to the Club I don't think he'd even be getting discussed.

Works hard, throws himself about but lacks class on the ball. Seeing him up close today should quieten down people who are screaming we sign him.

He's just a very typical Aberdeen player. Well, a very typical modern Scottish player. Has little interest in playing football and is more interested in who he can kick. If Rangers were serious about signing him he must be surely worried that he'd never see out any game he played if that's his style.

I would be genuinely confused if Gerrard thought he could offer anything to Rangers with his style of play. Whether Gerrard could get another type of play out of him who knows.

Did he train with Glasgow Warriors recently?

He is nothing like his auld man or uncle and, for some strange reason, that makes me angry.

I actually think it's Mcinnes tactics more he is a decent footballer when plays but isn't an improvement on what we have

But would see more reds with us than anything.

He does launch in two Footed all the time and gets away with it

He got completely outplayed in the middle of the park and resorted to kicking out like a fud.

Scottish referee's though, fucking hell.

Don't think he would improve our team and we already have enough midfielders (that are squad players). Wouldn't go as far as the OP in saying people that want him are dead to me however it would be a bit of pointless signing.

He did the only job he could do, played a much bigger part than Jack and tried to drive his team.

I’m not his biggest fan.

I know he’s a Rangers fan,and is from a solid Rangers family,but I just don’t know what it is about him..........
I can’t stand the wi lady's front bottom

Madden’s interpretation of the rules wrt to this player was really quite damning .

Surprised he didn’t call for scrums and line-outs in 2H

Considine seen his refereeing as allowing for that challenge and tbh I was same as him , surprised it was red card .

Referee really has to check his standards that was a fucking joke performance

Other than the family connection to the club I fail to see what the attraction with this boy is. Just looks like a run of the mill SPL player to me,

There isn't anything apart from the family connection that links him to us

There's no way he improves anything about us apart from our card count

Back