Alex Rae - deal for a striker done

Spill then enough of your cryptic pish :)
Genuinely not being cryptic mate, that was literally what was being said. A striker is done.

No name, no hint at where he has come from.

I passed this on to admin last night but they hadn’t heard anything either.

I realise how click-bait it sounds but that’s literally it. Wish I knew more, we will have to wait and see.

He said it LONG before COVID

He may have but this was a major investment, publicly acknowledged by the club. Bit of a coincidence. More interesting would be if that investment is still on. Was said to be delayed not cancelled. Guess we will find out next share issue

Genuinely not being cryptic mate, that was literally what was being said. A striker is done.

No name, no hint at where he has come from.

I passed this on to admin last night but they hadn’t heard anything either.

I realise how click-bait it sounds but that’s literally it. Wish I knew more, we will have to wait and see.

Your rep is on the line here along with Alex Rae’s :)

He said it LONG before COVID

No thanks.

On a serious note, if it's Roofe I'll be happy but very surprised. I'm still of the belief it shall be the Croatian lad Maric. I've convinced myself that short video of folk at Ibrox was him being shown around.
Your Ass is different ,mine is donkey.

I have no inside knowledge at all, but it would be a reasonable guess that we are about to sign a striker. The world knows we want to bring one in.

Reactions: JDC
I reckon it will probably be a loan deal with a view to a permanent signing. We were after a striker even if Alfie stays but I wouldn't expect us to pay big dough for a striker if Alfie was still going to be here.

Croatian paper still saying Maric still on his way to Ibrox. And we the fans are mad for it, can't wait for it to happen and he's the most googled player in Scotland. So there you go.
Just to let you know I'm sitting with my Croatian pal and he's reading it right off the paper to me. The paper even shows Maric out side the chip shop lol.

Probably wishful thinking but I think the striker that will come in will be a surprise. A name like Vydra who we nearly pulled off in January.

Respect the guy who told me immensely but obviously details are nothing more than it’s a striker. Very vague, but the club are doing its best to not let information leak.

So who knows, but yeah it’s come from same source.

I'll give you your due your consistent.

You know feck all.

Hopefully Zungu and Roofe in soon then if Alfie is sold we buy Maja and maybe have something left over to bring in another midfielder if required when this is ongoing I'd like to see Wilson work his magic and get buyers for Jones and Docherty

I can confirm Rae doesn’t have any info. I told him about Alves and Pena about a few days before they signed.

The info came from 4 lads about 2 weeks before.

Was told this morning deal for Maja is due to happen in the next few days for around £3-4m. Didn’t really believe it but sounds like may have something in it.

Well that would be good because another poster on here, and Eskbank on RM both claim Roofe is agreed. What a double announcement that would be. Add Zungu and it's game on

I think we all know that Alex Rae is very friendly with someone who is pretty close to the club and has been for years. Whether that man is close enough to get inside transfer information though is another thing.

Back