Lewis Ferguson

Did nothing all game , only noticeable in the last 10 minutes for his attempts to try and take out someone in a Blue jersey.
Never Rangers class.

Today only highlights how poor he is! Reckless at times! Nowhere even near our first 11! Thankfully he’ll never represent our Club.

Is he any better than Greg Docherty who can’t get near the first 11?? I will follow Ferguson’s career and see how he develops but at the moment he isn’t as good as any of our current first picks.

Don't be daft mate, he's a professional athlete. If my boss told me to kick Rangers supporting colleagues at work for £4k a week I'd asked him which shin I was to kick them!!

There is nothing about him that would enhance us, zero

Runs about kicking and elbowing folk is stuff he will never get away with in our side and to be honest, given it’s all he’s got, not sure it would benefit us in anyway shape or form

He is guff

The boy has plenty of fight in him but other than that I don’t see what he offers?
And he’s a wee dirty torn faced shite

Other than the family connection to the club I fail to see what the attraction with this boy is. Just looks like a run of the mill SPL player to me,

Think the urge to sign him has been well and truly put to bed today.

Totally ineffective and completely outplayed in the middle of the park.

Jack, Kamara, Davis, Arfield and Aribo are all vastly superior midfielders.

Even Derek said on blues brother podcast. He doesn't think he would fit into rangers midfield at moment and would like him to go down south first.

He did the only job he could do, played a much bigger part than Jack and tried to drive his team.

I’m not his biggest fan.

Continually gave the ball away mate.

Very loose in possession.

Other than the family connection to the club I fail to see what the attraction with this boy is. Just looks like a run of the mill SPL player to me,
He is shite.

His name seems to come before his ability.

Had absolutely zero influence.

I like him; I would like to see him signed and then it's up to him how good he can be. I can't say for certain, but to me he has potential to be a good player the more experienced he becomes. In saying that, I think if Gerrard was even remotely interested he would be here by now.

I’ve posted before that he was played off the park in the 2 all game last season. He only got involve due to god awful refereeing allowed him to kick us with impunity.

Hes shite and the amount of times he flies in 2 footed, late or studs up is crazy. He would get more reds than Morelos.
I absolutely detest this kid.
The way he carries on, and I don’t like to say this, but I hope he gets a really bad injury.
He deserves it the way he flies in, and as you say, two footed, studs up etc.
Horrible horrible little lady's front bottom.

I can’t see where he would fit into our team. Certainly on what I’ve seen he wouldn’t improve it. Maybe that’s why I drive for a living and don’t manage a football team. All hypothetical anyway as there is no way they would sell to us unless we pay stupid money.

I absolutely detest this kid.
The way he carries on, and I don’t like to say this, but I hope he gets a really bad injury.
He deserves it the way he flies in, and as you say, two footed, studs up etc.
Horrible horrible little lady's front bottom.
Aye hes a nasty wee bastard but pleads innocence all the time.

The way McInnes set him up today did not allow him to play, he was made to double up on morelos the whole game. Just doing ehat he’s told and i still think he can be good enough for us one day

Got to admit I've said in the past I thought we should sign him. Glad I'm not the manager... A wee rat!

He was absolutely dreadful today. Got the piss taken out of him with a couple of simple touches.

Just ran around trying to kick players after the ball was gone.
He played one good pass of note other than that he was just a player suited to the level he’s at

Reckon the hype comes from his dad and uncle and it’s been a long time since I had any respect for their opinion

Ability wise, he has no real discernible qualities - and that's not to say he's shite - it's just that he's evidently an Aberdeen level player, at best.

Back