Aberdeen Fly Kicks

Tom1974

Anyone notice Aberdeen no 7 having a wee kick at McGregor during the goal line stramash. Also Hayes kick at Alf during the other stramash down in their corner when Aribo was trying to waste time & thankfully he was pulled away by Tav.
Of course not spotted by the officials.

Anyone notice Aberdeen no 7 having a wee kick at McGregor during the goal line stramash. Also Hayes kick at Alf during the other stramash down in their corner when Aribo was trying to waste time & thankfully he was pulled away by Tav.
As an aside, the close control by Aribo in that corner with about 4 opposition players all desperately trying to get the ball off him, was unbelievable!

Had a few kicks towards him in that incident

I found it hard to see who did what in the McGregor incident.

The one at the corner both Hayes and Morelos had a petulant "kick" at each other. No problem with the ref seeing it for what it is i.e. nothing.

It’s football guys.....take it, give it out

That's fine but it never pans out that way with these cardboard gangsters .

The previous games against these cunts typifies the standard of officiating wherein they've been allowed to physically assault our players & feign injury those Bastards excel at it anyone who recalls the game at Ibrox or even the assault on Alfredo resulting in his sending off they Bastards know exactly what they are doing .

Not really the point though is it.

Take it and they get away with it over and over

Give it out we get carded

If that happens then the club need to take it up

Our players get booked for talking back to the refs or raising their hands which are stupid bookings

I never played football at any decent level, but even when I played five’s I would expect to be kicked or get a shoulder every now and again

The match threads on here are like an episode of Loose Women - “thugs” “hammer throwers” etc

the best Rangers teams have been physical sides

Never seen that. Hayes kick was after the ball was away. Madden let a lot of their tackles go without a word today.

See if we're going to complain about refs, let's save it for when it's legitimate. The two of them had a wee nibble at each other off the ball.

See if we're going to complain about refs, let's save it for when it's legitimate. The two of them had a wee nibble at each other off the ball.
Really. Madden had a good game today? All I ask is for both teams and players to be refereed equally.

Really. Madden had a good game today? All I ask is for both teams and players to be refereed equally.

Which they were?

Ferguson's barge on Goldson could have been a yellow as could Morelos' on Ojo early doors.

Hayes could have had a yellow for the petulant kick at Morelos as could have Morelos for doing the same to Hayes a split second before

Morelos had a few other trivial fouls which on another day could have had a yellow for persistent fouling.

The ref was fine today, done what he had to and ignored trivial stuff on both sides. I've watched the McGregor stramash about 5 times and only now can see anything which would constitute a yellow... I'm not going to slaughter the ref for not being able to make that out at first look.

Kick at Aribo should have been a free kick to us
Right in front of linesman
I thought Alfredo handed occasion well especially as some trying to wind him up

Kick at Aribo should have been a free kick to us
Right in front of linesman
I thought Alfredo handed occasion well especially as some trying to wind him up
I noted a couple of occasions when they were trying to get in Alfredo's face and wind him up, Mckenna, Hayes at least.

Which they were?

Ferguson's barge on Goldson could have been a yellow as could Morelos' on Ojo early doors.

Hayes could have had a yellow for the petulant kick at Morelos as could have Morelos for doing the same to Hayes a split second before

Morelos had a few other trivial fouls which on another day could have had a yellow for persistent fouling.

The ref was fine today, done what he had to and ignored trivial stuff on both sides. I've watched the McGregor stramash about 5 times and only now can see anything which would constitute a yellow... I'm not going to slaughter the ref for not being able to make that out at first look.
I was actually shocked he brought the red card out ,It was a red defo ,but not the type that get reds everytime and even less often against us

Which they were?

Ferguson blocks hajis run at the start of the game. No foul. Ferguson pushes aribo over at the corner flag. No foul.
Morelos shoulders the sheep player near the start of the game. Foul.
Bryson barges into morelos on the touchline. Foul given. If it was morelos it would have been a booking. The incident with Hayes you have your opinion and I have mine.

I still think every dolly player in the incident at the corner flag had the sole intention of getting Alfredo to react and get sent off.

Ferguson blocks hajis run at the start of the game. No foul. Ferguson pushes aribo over at the corner flag. No foul.
Morelos shoulders the sheep player near the start of the game. Foul.
Bryson barges into morelos on the touchline. Foul given. If it was morelos it would have been a booking. The incident with Hayes you have your opinion and I have mine.
:D yes they are fouls. Not all fouls are yellow cards.

And the incident with Hayes...are you trying to suggest Morelos wasn't equally guilty as Hayes?

It was actually the sheep that instigated The Morelos singling out tactic a few seasons ago ever since the downright disgraceful treatment of our player has become an accepted form of intimidation of varying tactics that's before we get to the media campaign .

Think back to the game Morelos had a Stormer even Derek McInnes praised his contribution that day they were beaten all ends up but clearly his players have adopted an entirely different type of approach ever since & it's filtered out to the other cunts in this league .

They highlight Morelos as the bad guy all the time yet in his early days at Rangers he was a handful to them & gave out the wee digs that he had in the main took as he found his feet in Scotland he by far took & still does more than he dishes out but if Rangers had went full pelt in booting these bastards the way they always get away with we'd still be portrayed as a dirty negative team in the way the media portray Alfredo.

Timmy tried the same stunt a few times but we're soon put right albeit poor refereeing led to imo two ridiculous sending offs against that lot they are another mob who like to play it cute always reliant on their patsy official gifting them an inlet to a game when things aren't going their way or they resort to snidey tactics that officials should be dealing with effectively play a man's game that's how it should be but most of Scottish Football is riddled with wankers intent only in causing strife but cry wolf when the tables are turned when it's dished out to them .

Back