Alex Rae - deal for a striker done

I must have missed understood then mate. Seemed the OP was saying Rae was revealing more.

Rae is saying a deal for a striker is done. He didn't expand and he wasn't asked a single question by anyone to get more detail. On a football program that was odd.

Was told this morning deal for Maja is due to happen in the next few days for around £3-4m. Didn’t really believe it but sounds like may have something in it.
I think I might ejaculate in my pants if we sign Maja, especially for that fee.

He said it LONG before COVID

No thanks.

On a serious note, if it's Roofe I'll be happy but very surprised. I'm still of the belief it shall be the Croatian lad Maric. I've convinced myself that short video of folk at Ibrox was him being shown around.
Hope you’re right

If it was Taylor he'd have signed before pre-season not after the season started.

Such a weird one with him.

Would've thought it would be announced where he was going long before now!?

We have a ST and CM done, if Alfie goes we have 2 st. We are in a good place. I’m almost rooting for Alfie sale because it will leave us so much better as a squad.

Literally just a pal mate, not claiming to be ITK. For what it’s worth he heard about Lille Interest in Alfie a week before it came out.

Never heard of him, but good record in the Swiss league. Watched his highlights (which doesn't mean much) buts looks a good finisher and quite creative. Kind of rumour I can get behind.

Who is Taylor?

Lyle Taylor. Charlton striker, but out of contract now. Refused to play for Charlton when the English games restarted to avoid risking injury and scuppering his next move.

Still, no idea where he is going. We were one of the rumoured clubs to be in for him.

Cedric Itten looks to have had a very good season in 19/20, with 20 goals in 36 appearances. Season before disrupted by a medial crucial ligament injury.

Never seen him play (await the highlights reel) but he’s an interesting prospect.

We have a ST and CM done, if Alfie goes we have 2 st. We are in a good place. I’m almost rooting for Alfie sale because it will leave us so much better as a squad.
No idea who you are or if you're "itk" but I'm choosing to believe you.
2 strikers and a cm would be tremendous, if of course they are quality players.

No idea who you are or if you're "itk" but I'm choosing to believe you.
2 strikers and a cm would be tremendous, if of course they are quality players.
Not ITK. Don’t claim to be. Have a mate who works with the first team daily. Got passed info, was given info on Mebude, Alfie and some targets, bits here and there. All seem to be correct so far. I’ve always said i’ll never take anything away from the club with regards to announcements so will leave it down to club to announce anything but what I’ve been told leads me to believe we are in a very good place. As always with FF - it’s take it or leave it - Everyone is an adult and can choose to believe.

Curious to know if the 2 that are apparently close are signings we would of made even if Morelos stayed. And that any other striker we bring in will only happen if Morelos goes and will it be that player that we spend a large chunk of the fee we get for Alfredo.

Not ITK. Don’t claim to be. Have a mate who works with the first team daily. Got passed info, was given info on Mebude, Alfie and some targets, bits here and there. All seem to be correct so far. I’ve always said i’ll never take anything away from the club with regards to announcements so will leave it down to club to announce anything but what I’ve been told leads me to believe we are in a very good place.
You heard any names pal ?

Back