Morelos

Thought his link up play today was great and will be hard to replace. Didn't get in to too many scoring positions but wasn't that type of game

It looks to me like clear tactical variation in his play. It’s no fluke that Kent and Hagi are scoring as Alfie is playing his role within the unit of three. Analysis of his play today showed he had more touches than normal. He needs a goal as he does look like he’s trying too hard.
if goes he will be missed, however I’m excited to see who his replacement will be and how links up with the other dynamic duo.

Yup he did fine today no complaints at all and it is very very noticeable he is being less selfish and more of a team player.

He does look if he could shed a few pounds though....and that will help him.

When Alfie does go it would be great to try and get a forward with real pace to let the midfielders break the lines with passes. I thought his attitude was spot on today

is it correct that AM has scored 1 goal for us in 2020

i've seen it mentioned, is that just in the league

Is this really just wish fufilment in action...chase a talented still young player away from Rangers , who also constantly faces racist abuse in Scotland and unfair commentary by the Scottish media, so when he does leave they can say 'told you so his head was turned'. This is fucking mental. One of the most exciting young talents to come to Scotland for years, who surely must be held up be a role model for every professional footballer around the world due to the amazing work he does back home, with no issues or problems of any kind before joining Rangers (in fact they all say he was a fantastic lad)..now .in Scotland he is a waster, petulant, uncontrollable, needs chased, punted as quick as, get rid, head turned, not Rangers class (not white..cough...)... We should be backing this young lad up at every opportunity, even if he does make a mistake whatever. He is a Rangers player, the lad is so obviously proud to be a Rangers player, cose ranks protect the lad, he will no doubt leave at some point, and that should be with all our blessings and thanks and best wishes for the future. While he is here , he is OUR player, a RANGERS player, he may not be perfect or the finished article , but by %^*& lets stop crucifiying him by applying imaginery standards that no player could ever hope to match or uphold.

Is this really just wish fufilment in action...chase a talented still young player away from Rangers , who also constantly faces racist abuse in Scotland and unfair commentary by the Scottish media, so when he does leave they can say 'told you so his head was turned'. This is fucking mental. One of the most exciting young talents to come to Scotland for years, who surely must be held up be a role model for every professional footballer around the world due to the amazing work he does back home, with no issues or problems of any kind before joining Rangers (in fact they all say he was a fantastic lad)..now .in Scotland he is a waster, petulant, uncontrollable, needs chased, punted as quick as, get rid, head turned, not Rangers class (not white..cough...)... We should be backing this young lad up at every opportunity, even if he does make a mistake whatever. He is a Rangers player, the lad is so obviously proud to be a Rangers player, cose ranks protect the lad, he will no doubt leave at some point, and that should be with all our blessings and thanks and best wishes for the future. While he is here , he is OUR player, a Rangers player, he may not be perfect or the finished article , but by %^*& lets stop crucifiying him by applying imaginery standards that no player could ever hope to match or uphold.
No ya daft fukr.

Hes not at his best. Simply a question.

No ulterior motive. Not everyone is trying to make themselves look smart. I think its still OK to think a players not at his best without having an ulterior motive.

Is this really just wish fufilment in action...chase a talented still young player away from Rangers , who also constantly faces racist abuse in Scotland and unfair commentary by the Scottish media, so when he does leave they can say 'told you so his head was turned'. This is fucking mental. One of the most exciting young talents to come to Scotland for years, who surely must be held up be a role model for every professional footballer around the world due to the amazing work he does back home, with no issues or problems of any kind before joining Rangers (in fact they all say he was a fantastic lad)..now .in Scotland he is a waster, petulant, uncontrollable, needs chased, punted as quick as, get rid, head turned, not Rangers class (not white..cough...)... We should be backing this young lad up at every opportunity, even if he does make a mistake whatever. He is a Rangers player, the lad is so obviously proud to be a Rangers player, cose ranks protect the lad, he will no doubt leave at some point, and that should be with all our blessings and thanks and best wishes for the future. While he is here , he is OUR player, a Rangers player, he may not be perfect or the finished article , but by %^*& lets stop crucifiying him by applying imaginery standards that no player could ever hope to match or uphold.
What utter pish.

Nah. Heads away. Otherwise he would have been booked and sent off. Heads not in it.
All his fault he didn't score too.
Passed to Kent. Should have just scored.
Had a tap in when Arribo was unlucky after beating the keeper. Any striker with his head in it would have morphed into the midfielder and bust the net.
Not what I saw

Constant threat,Defenses need to concentrate 100% and I think it’s obvious he’s being asked to play a different role,One thing is for sure is the goals have dried up for him and that’s a worry.

Not what I saw
16747506898_63e60446e0_z.jpg

Played well today. Was a slightly different shape than we normally play but he dropped off and played excellently. I would much rather goals be spread around the team and it’s yet another assist for Morelos.

ah well, it didn't take English long to turn into a wank again then

honestly no idea why you'd signal out Morelos from that game unless you have an agenda to try and drop his value to other clubs. I thought the end bit of Sky today was a bit sinister (again potentially an agenda?) with Morelos being mentioned again, despite the fact he had a quiet game

if he had scored 3 today, would we have that article? of course we wouldn't. Obviously wouldn't put any club off but it's another sign of the Scottish media and their major problem with Morelos

ah well, it didn't take English long to turn into a wank again then

honestly no idea why you'd signal out Morelos from that game unless you have an agenda to try and drop his value to other clubs. I thought the end bit of Sky today was a bit sinister (again potentially an agenda?) with Morelos being mentioned again, despite the fact he had a quiet game

if he had scored 3 today, would we have that article? of course we wouldn't. Obviously wouldn't put any club off but it's another sign of the Scottish media and their major problem with Morelos

Yeah mate bizarre comment on the game. Morelos had a bloomin good game...it was the first game of a new season after a wierd and unprecedented preseason., and against one of our main oponents...what more do some people expect ????

I just want a deal done as soon as possible so we and the player can all just move on.

Get our money in, bring in players and refresh our attack - which might actually be the best thing to come out of this.

Alfie played well today not brilliant but good. The wee man can't do anything right by some folk

So you don't agree that Morelos should have shape shifted into Arribo like something out of a 2010 Hollywood movie.
OK. If you explain in a little more detail maybe I can get on board sir.
Fair enough.
You're talking about one instance in the game. Overall I thought he played well

Dont know if hus heads turned ir not mack fit but stll looking s bit off the pace. Did put in some good passes.

Here claddie, sit claddie, there's a good boy claddie.

He's carrying excess weight but still showing the effort.

A good number of vocal mentally challengeds are pushing an agenda, and a fair number of vocal bears have fallen for it and are happy to push the narrative and help usher him out the door.
Sickening.

It's clear he was asked to drop a bit deeper today, shifting their centre backs around, creating space for those around him

My god it even worked for our goal, Aberdeen had absolutely no intention of coming at us
Correct, he was playing as a midfielder and it was part of the plan.

I thought the end bit of Sky today was a bit sinister (again potentially an agenda?) with Morelos being mentioned again ...
The Sky punditry, when set against the actual footage of his contributions in the game (all of which were very good), was definately out-of-order in my opinion.

I thought Morelos had a good game, and played the role he was asked to play selflessly.

Back