Andre Gray

I remember him at Brentford.
He certainly didn't pull up any trees at Burnley. He can't get a game at relegated Watford.
People look at him being transferred for £9m and equate that to him being a good footballer.
He is nothing of the sort.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts! Far to much of a gamble for me

There's a lot of parallels to their signing of Scott Sinclair.
Top championship player who after a decent first season in the PL gets a big money move, doesn't work out and ends up relegated.

Sure we'd all be happy if Gray could match the success of Sinclair.

Watford went full basket last season, but year before he played nearly every game and scored 9 goals. He’s just turned 29 last month.

people are batshit mental ifthey don’t think he could make an impact up here

May I, respectfully, request that you have a look in the nearest mirror in regards to fuckwittery

look all you want, it’ll be drowned in fuckwit statements like he didn’t make an impact at Burnley, when he was championship player of the year and golden boot winner winning the league with 8 goals in the remaining games. You’ve made an absolute tit of yourself. You have absolutely no credibility left.

look all you want, it’ll be drowned in fuckwit statements like he didn’t make an impact at Burnley, when he was championship player of the year and golden boot winner winning the league with 8 goals in the remaining games. You’ve made an absolute tit of yourself. You have absolutely no credibility left.
Rock on bro.
The guy is a dud and will hopefully be nowhere near our team.

Really, fully fit and on form? He absolutely would be, I assume you never seen him when he was or you wouldn’t be saying that.
Its fair to say you’ve not seen him for 3 years too.

Most “Fully fit and on form” players would do well.

I get that a child’s view is not ideal, but my 10 year old smacked his head against the table in disbelief when I said we were linked with him. His elder brother, at 15, laughed.
This is just to give you some context of how the fifa generation, who have seen Andre Gray play, view him.

We can do so much better.

Thank you. The picture has been drawn mate.

Its fair to say you’ve not seen him for 3 years too.

Most “Fully fit and on form” players would do well.

you do know he played nearly every game the previous season and scored 9 goals?

People have absolutely lost the plot.

hes not coming to Rangers, he’ll have countless offers way way out of our budget.

this thread for me shows the absolute ignorance and madness of our support on here at times. It’s dealing in wilful ignorance

An example of a goal he scored last last year against Norwich if anyone can find it. One of the coolest goals I’ve seen where he runs across the defence and does some crazy pirouette backhill thing. This was only 7 months ago. They beat Norwich away 2 or 3-0 and he had a brilliant game.

An example of a goal he scored last last year against Norwich if anyone can find it. One of the coolest goals I’ve seen where he runs across the defence and does some crazy pirouette backhill thing. This was only 7 months ago. They beat Norwich away 2 or 3-0 and he had a brilliant game.
Sure that was an own goal, missed it and it went in off the defenders leg.

It was a crazy pirouette, but he barely got a touch on it and it deflected off defender. I do t remember him being brilliant that day, janmaat tore down the right side and Deulofeu was sharp and motivated.

browse the Gray goal and look again.

For all you guys that think Andre Gray would score a barrow load up here, how many did you think James Beattie was going to score when he came up? Egil Ostenstadt?
How about Franny Jeffers?

Rod Wallace ???

For everyone you can mention there is always a polar opposite, Gray is a good player and only 29 he would do well here .

People on here saying "he's done" or "un fit" or he "wouldn't fit into our system of play" dose anyone think Gerrard or the staff at Rangers with all there experience would buy a player like that, any player that we buy will be fit enough and good enough, we have signed a good few players over the years that a lot of our fans myself included have not wanted, and they have turned out to be great signings, he wouldn't be my first choice and I hope he isn't and we buy another like Roofe as well. If Andre signs he will get my full support,

I get that he was impressive four years ago, when he was better than he is now and our defence was a awful lot worse, but as a Watford season ticket holder, he is not what we need. I want him to leave Watford, but please, to anywhere but us.
He is not awful, but he has no great pace, poor touch and not a natural finisher. The worst bits of Morelos and Defoe combined.
I’d rather have Deulofeu

Rod Wallace ???

For everyone you can mention there is always a polar opposite, Gray is a good player and only 29 he would do well here .
Really? I mentioned three, you came up with Rodney Wallace, a penalty box striker with pace and wasn't struggling to get a game at a relegated club, what am I saying? You're right he is the polar opposite of Andre Gray!!

Really? I mentioned three, you came up with Rodney Wallace, a penalty box striker with pace and wasn't struggling to get a game at a relegated club, what am I saying? You're right he is the polar opposite of Andre Gray!!

We could just about buy the best players in Europe then now we are struggling to afford guys in the Championship so it’s all relative .

Gray is a good player and still only 29 not mid 30s he’s still also in very good shape ,

We could just about buy the best players in Europe then now we are struggling to afford guys in the Championship so it’s all relative .

Gray is a good player and still only 29 not mid 30s he’s still also in very good shape ,
How do you know what shape he's in? It can't be that good if he couldn't get a game for a struggling team now relegated, 14 goals in 83 games over the last 3 seasons? Nah, sorry mate, wages etc and no sell on value IMO we should be giving this a big miss!

How do you know what shape he's in? It can't be that good if he couldn't get a game for a struggling team now relegated, 14 goals in 83 games over the last 3 seasons? Nah, sorry mate, wages etc and no sell on value IMO we should be giving this a big miss!

The boy is ripped and a Tank his shape is outstanding.

As for his form he’s been playing out on the wing when he’s even got a look in.

Not sure there is any chance of it happening anyway.

If Gray is available he will get mega money from an EPL Team I can’t see us competing in that regards I would be amazed we got him due to this.

If Gray is available he will get mega money from an EPL Team I can’t see us competing in that regards I would be amazed we got him due to this.

No he wont. Based on what? Hes been barely used for a relegation side who couldnt score goals.

People remember the andre gray that played for Burnley years ago. Not him anymore.

No he wont. Based on what? Hes been barely used for a relegation side who couldnt score goals.

People remember the andre gray that played for Burnley years ago. Not him anymore.
You will be surprised If you think no EPL team would be interested in him then he’s either injury prone or completely pish.

Back