Online shop is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
No option for sleeve badges on the site either I notice.

Presumably the sleeve adverts are for the player shirts only.

SLO confirmed both seko and tire sponsors were for player kits only
[/QUOTE]

I thought as much but there’s usually a sleeve badge option online.

See the same recurring issue that happens year in year out has happened once again, all the popular sizes are sold out, why are we not addressing this.

NAE HAGI HOODY?!

78iu.gif

Im getting seriously skint. Wife will do her dinger. Home top for myself and 3 daughters, hopefully delivered by Tuesday according to Hermes tracking, and now they are looking for the white away one. Will order on Sunday.

Anyone know how much the infant kits were? Doesn’t tell you the price now that it’s sold out.

Not having anything for under 2’s is disappointing. Not having anything for 5,6,7 is absolutely baffling.
It was £50 infant. I had just been looking too and all home kids sizes sold out.
It’s worryingly sounding like Hummel/Elite again

Went on to buy small men’s home top and infant 3/4 yesterday and sold out. Hopefully more stock soon.

Yeah, let's fling this there, still no ladies home top, didn't get any last time either, which leaves the only option to get a junior one and everyone then knows because it's got no betting sponsor.

All I can say is either hmmmmm, or shambles :eek: :p

We’ve had the Ladies Team members in the launch photos so, hopefully, if you wait a bit the Ladies tops will appear for sale.

Will probably have been asked on this thread already but what are the sizes like ?

I’m usually a large in football top.

Cheers

Ordered and paid for the new away top online yesterday and have chosen royal mail fast tracked.when will I expect the delivery?

When did all (short sleeve) home tops in Britain stop costing £40? It seems it was like this for years but now have risen a lot?

I’m avoiding the Castore store as trying to save money and would end up buying a few things. Got the home top ordered and will likely buy a training top in a few months.

Inflation
There seemed to be price fixing for tops throughout the 90s and early 2000s where new tops were always £40 - there was no annual increase with inflation. At some point this changed and prices are now much higher. My question is when this happened not why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back