Thuggery

ricksen24

At what point is our manager going to start calling teams out for this in the hope of squeezing a bit of protection for our players from refs?

Scott Arfield could have had both Legs/Ankles broken from that challenge its absolutely sickening.

He never says ANYTHING about refs it really annoys me he should be all over that.

McCinnes must drill that into them as it happens too often imagine we landed that loser as manager doesn't bear thinking about.

At what point is our manager going to start calling teams out for this in the hope of squeezing a bit of protection for our players from refs?

Scott Arfield could have had both Legs/Ankles broken from that challenge its absolutely sickening.

He never says ANYTHING about refs it really annoys me he should be all over that.

McCinnes must drill that into them as it happens too often imagine we landed that loser as manager doesn't bear thinking about.
This is where Gerrard always misses a trick, he needs to put pressure on other Managers and Refs at every opportunity , he should always have an opinion, always leave a comment, he is so naive in this area, it's not about being friendly and magnanimous, these cun*s hate us, fight back Stevie, they ain't your pals.

What do folk want Gerrard to say? “Aye it was a red card and the ref gave a red card but thuggery etc”

Cast your mind back to the game not that long ago when Cosgrove had more fouls than the entire Rangers team yet wasn’t booked. Nothings changed.

Just feel he should mention it a bit not necessarily just today our players get booted from pillar to post.

If he says anything about refs he gets fined and maybe a touch line ban and guess what

The refs keep letting it happen but the media narrative is Gerrard is a whiney bitch

Then Considine, having seen Ferguson get away with it; decides he`ll have a piece of it too..
Protection against the hammer throwers came along far too late..

Exactly it mate.

Just commented on Considine before he did it as well for his/their level he was actually having a decent game I thought.

Till the officials get the told to clamp down on the more physical aspects of the Scottish game we will continue to see skill take a back seat to aggression.

I saw nothing today that would make me think 'we should be signing ferguson'

Just another mediocre jobber, if he wore our Jersey he'd be the next Ryan Jack and get booked constantly

Just feel he should mention it a bit not necessarily just today our players get booted from pillar to post.
Why doesn’t the man who asks the questions on RTV ask the manager to comment on such matters,the Aberdeen player who grabbed hold of Balogun swung him around and banged his head on the post if he was caught doing that on a Saturday night he would probably get charged with assault.SG probably knows calling out these thugs and corrupt incompetent refs is a waste of time and would only get him in trouble with the compliance officer

Of today the one thing that doesn’t seem to be getting a mention anywhere is McKenna swinging Balogun into the goalpost. Same incident saw that wee prick Bryson having a fly kick at McGregors arse aswell and McGregor was claiming a boot in the head also.

Am I the only one who thinks that prick Ferguson’s “shoulder charge” was a pre-meditated assault on Goldson. Watch it again he wasn’t even looking at the ball yet surprise surprise no booking.

He got sent off. Rightly. What else are you looking for?

Of today the one thing that doesn’t seem to be getting a mention anywhere is McKenna swinging Balogun into the goalpost. Same incident saw that wee prick Bryson having a fly kick at McGregors arse aswell and McGregor was claiming a boot in the head also.

Also Taylor going in on McGregor when he had the ball in his hands.

Just came on to post similar. That is an incident that should see retrospective action. Nasty.

What do folk want Gerrard to say? “Aye it was a red card and the ref gave a red card but thuggery etc”

Probably. Also add in that Gerrard should add that every bad tackle is a leg breaker/potential career ender etc. The constant whinger want Gerrard to conatantly whinge too it seems.

What should he have said today? It should have been two red cards?

The bigger concern is some media outlets suggesting SA could also have benn sent off :oops:
Ferguson and that wee prick Bryson should have walked.Ferguson had two tackles within a couple of minutes and Bryson for his wee stamp at the scramble in the second half.Tried to put something on McGregor.Sneaky little runt.

Back