Serie A

Incidentally, as it stands Inter would be finishing a point behind Juve. They'll be kicking themselves at the dropped points when Juve weren't too clever in the run in.

*appreciate that Juve have got a weakend side out tonight.

Incidentally, as it stands Inter would be finishing a point behind Juve. They'll be kicking themselves at the dropped points when Juve weren't too clever in the run in.

*appreciate that Juve have got a weakend side out tonight.

Definitely that home loss to Bologna and draw with Lecce are right sickeners for them. Bad points to drop.

Full time

Inter clinch second place and Atalanta get 3rd after Lazio's pumping off Napoli.

Roma beat Juve and Milan finished 3-0.

FreeSports is showing the Leece game tomorrow but no coverage of the Genoa game on either Premier channel. Considering it's the only real issue to resolve you would think that both team's games would be shown?

Full time

Inter clinch second place and Atalanta get 3rd after Lazio's pumping off Napoli.

Roma beat Juve and Milan finished 3-0.

FreeSports is showing the Leece game tomorrow but no coverage of the Genoa game on either Premier channel. Considering it's the only real issue to resolve you would think that both team's games would be shown?

I only pay for Premier for Italian football and the occasional game we might be on it. Don't care for Spanish too much. You'd think both games would be on both important poor from them.

I only pay for Premier for Italian football and the occasional game we might be on it. Don't care for Spanish too much. You'd think both games would be on both important poor from them.

Spal v Fiorentina means absolutely fùck all. Spal are already long gone and Fiorentina can only finish 9th as Verona have them on H2H.

Premier are electing to show the shitshow that is NASCAR rather than a significant game in Serie A.

Initially I just got Premier for the NHL but been pretty pleased that they have since got the rights to our cup games, Serie A and the Pro 14. La Liga is a bonus but don't really have an interest unless it's a big game or there isn't any other football on.

Spal v Fiorentina means absolutely fùck all. Spal are already long gone and Fiorentina can only finish 9th as Verona have them on H2H.

Premier are electing to show the shitshow that is NASCAR rather than a significant game in Serie A.

Initially I just got Premier for the NHL but been pretty pleased that they have since got the rights to our cup games, Serie A and the Pro 14. La Liga is a bonus but don't really have an interest unless it's a big game or there isn't any other football on.

Not much worse than NASCAR

Back