Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 35 images

Harry keown really loves us, the actual bile must be running out his ears, A good Rangers away win and his article is all negative from individual players not being good enough, to tactics being negative, even the win wasn't good as Aberdeen were atrocious. I hope as the season progress he finally losses it and ends up like blackadder with 2 pencils up his nose and his mhanky pants on his head. And thanks for posting mate.

Mark, many thanks for posting these...... being down south it reminds me how inept and bitter the Scottish press are, and it also stops me from giving them hits on their websites.

Hugh Keevins. Another reason not to buy this rag.

Indeed.

"There's no need for talk of asterisks or EBTs ..."

That's not even the most scandalous story in Scottish football Hugh.
As you well know.

Funny how EBTs were dissected and paraded across the media for months, even years.

How should decades of enabled and covered-up child abuse be treated Hugh ?
Is tax avoidance (as declared in our official accounts) to be punished more harshly than attacking children and lying about it ?

Gary Keown is a bitter prick
Sports Feature Writer of the Year ? What year 1820? Maybe he thinks Gerrard should have brought on 9 subs against a team that statistics later showed never had a shot on target as Rangers were "faltering". FFS

Apart from being rhabid tims, its obvious some of these so called journalists have never played or understand how football should be played. Some of the reports on a good away win are utter shite. Keown being the classic example. :mad:

the media never mentioned anything on McKenna throwing Balogun onto the post, that was dangerous play to say the least, and not a peep from anyone about that,the ref should have booked Mckenna for that

the media never mentioned anything on McKenna throwing Balogun onto the post, that was dangerous play to say the least, and not a peep from anyone about that,the ref should have booked Mckenna for that

Seeing again just how violent it was (a full 180 degree grab & swing of our player, released head-first into the post), it really should be a Compliance Officer job (stop laughing).

Occasionally on the pitch you'll see players getting carried away with their feet (just realised what I typed there ...) but McKenna's actions were simply assault, that resulted in a clanging head injury to a player.

I know we won that game, but it IS after such games that we win where we should be strongly pursuing these thugs.
There is then no mention of "sour grapes".
McKenna should be reported and it just might give Aberdeen pause for thought the next time we meet them.

Seeing again just how violent it was (a full 180 degree grab & swing of our player, released head-first into the post), it really should be a Compliance Officer job (stop laughing).

Occasionally on the pitch you'll see players getting carried away with their feet (just realised what I typed there ...) but McKenna's actions were simply assault, that resulted in a clanging head injury to a player.

I know we won that game, but it IS after such games that we win where we should be strongly pursuing these thugs.
There is then no mention of "sour grapes".
McKenna should be reported and it just might give Aberdeen pause for thought the next time we meet them.
You can hear the very loud soud of metal being hit, it bloody sounded painful, I've hit a lampost just by walking into it and it's sore, so being thrown into it with momentum head first could do serious damage. I'm astounded a big deal was no made of this, imagine if alfie did that to a tim, the media would explode. If you watch the game on rangers tv, you can hear shagger shouting and I quote"in the fucking head" though maybe he felt he was kicked in the head during that scramble, I'm not sure

Last edited:
Am I the only one who can't make head nor tail of the the bold Hugh's logic ? How the fuck is Gerrard a "lucky man" for being denied the chance to make up ground on Celtc and Lennon isn't a "lucky man" for being handed a title three-quarters of the way through a season ?

Hugh's certainly a lucky man for landing a Sunday column when seemingly in the early stages of dementia.

I suppose the only silver lining is to think how that cunt Waddell must be feeling to see a septuagenarian fuckwit steal his job.

Keevins tells us that the other lot's 9-in-a-row is better than ours because of the quality of opposition and highlights us being in two European finals during theirs as an example. I'm sure it has been documented elsewhere that our 9 is far superior. For a start, the quality of the league during their nine was that poor it was one of the reasons for the introduction of the ten-team Premier League. They played 306 games during their 9. We played 348 during our 9 - the equivalent of over 10 of their seasons and played the other teams in the top 10 or 12 four times each per season compared to their twice a season in an 18 team league. For example, during their 9, we played them 18 times. During our 9, we played them 36 times. How anyone can argue it in favour of the other lot is astounding.

Sky's article on our game yesterday annoyed me. Opening sentence was something along the lines of "Ryan Kent scores the winner against Aberdeen as Rangers begin their bid to stop Celtic winning 10 in a row"

Our motivation is not to stop them winning 10 in a row, our motivation is simply to win the league. Pathetic stuff from them

Ill be honest

I was agreeing with everything Keown was saying up until the Kent/Rapper pish

Back