RangersTV Lineup announced tomorrow - Heart & Hand

This seems to be a big thing for some folk I personally don't care who it is tbh.
It is a big thing as we’ve paid hundreds of pounds to watch the games in front of the TV (yes I know I wasn’t forced to pay it).

A decent commentary and punditry team is the least we deserve.

Would like to see a proper programme like we used to get with studio guests and analysis of games etc.

Bill Young and Shuggy Burns new commentary team. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Feel free to shoot the messenger

Shuggy Burns was second choice. Gherry Collins knocked Bill Rock back I heard.
With the launch of Bills third? radio station is it now and his new football show, it makes so much sense bringing the big fella on board.

With the launch of Bills third? radio station is it now and his new football show, it makes so much sense bringing the big fella on board.

Would be good to see him next to likeminded talent rather than the assortment of jakes he clearly gets out of pubs and bookies to appear on his show on whatever his station is called this week.

Would be good to see him next to likeminded talent rather than the assortment of jakes he clearly gets out of pubs and bookies to appear on his show on whatever his station is called this week.

That’s why Burns is a risk. We could be entering old territory if god forbid we get a goalkeeping howler.

Reactions: SDF
If Ally is Sky I can't see it being him, someone Scottish based due to restrictions so no glamour Andy Gray or Souness.
I think it will probably just be Kevin Thomson with Sir Walter and Knox as back up :D:D

Gerry McNee would be epic

Would be weird without him shouting Gascoigne, Laudrup or Albertz.

Thats all I remember him saying on Scotsport

It was noticeable that Steven Craigan spoke about us very differently in our pre-season games than he did last season on BT Sport. He was clearly touting for a position with RTV. Hopefully he won't get it.

McCoist may be Sky's Rangers commentator, so this line up is for Rangers home games that are not normally covered by sky so it could still be McCoist.

It was noticeable that Steven Craigan spoke about us very differently in our pre-season games than he did last season on BT Sport. He was clearly touting for a position with RTV. Hopefully he won't get it.

It was because he was on Premier,even Michael Stewart was balanced on that a few seasons ago in our early European qualifiers.

It was because he was on Premier,even Michael Stewart was balanced on that a few seasons ago in our early European qualifiers.
Possibly, but I think there was more to it. Sutton & Stewart went from BT to that lot, Ally went to Sky and Craigan is still looking for work, while we are looking for presenters.

I hope for Neil McCann being involved

Can see Craigan being involved too given his positivity towards us in pre season

Would like McCann so hopefully he’s involved. Saddens me he’s working for BBC Scotland at the moment. I have a large collection of butt-plugs!

Back