Martin Boyle anyone

Syme

Former poet fat boy Kris Commons reckons his former club and Rangers should be looking at Hibs winger Martin Boyle, who is in the final year of his contract at Easter Road. Commons suggest that a 250k bid would be accepted by the spoon burners.

what’s people’s thoughts on this? Imo we don’t need anymore bench warmers who won’t play a lot..

Oh and commons is a Pr@k!

One of many players who are effective for their team, at their level, but I severely doubt could make the step to Rangers.

No for me Boyle was recalled to the Australia squad in November 2019, soon after recovering from a knee operation.

Generally I don’t want us buying any more squad fillers but he’s the one exception I’d make. Much better than what we have in that position and proven in this league. He’s got a cracking shot on him and knows where the goal is.

It’s going to be a long season and we can’t just rely on Hagi and Kent. And our current backup options aren’t worth mentioning.

He has pace to burn but is very like other players we have had with pace they do well with space in behind 99% of the time our problem is breaking down 11 men in the box.

People writing him off have clearly never watched him play. He’s a very good player, Australian international as well. If we were linked with him from Croatia people on here would be loving it

Christ if we signed every HIVs scum who hit a purple patch we'd have had Sproule, Mallan...and Barker :oops:
Don't know much about him but is he going to be better than Jones, Stewart, Barker, Hastie? We've already tried that plan of attack to bulk the squad and it didn't come off.
Plus why would they sell him for 250k as an Australian international yet they paid the same fee for a striker from Dunfermline?!
Yet an other filthy rat in Commons who lost all logic and sense the moment he signed for the cult

We aren’t looking for more bench-fodder.

Would be an ok option if we were depending on price but not now.

Christ if we signed every HIVs scum who hit a purple patch we'd have had Sproule, Mallan...and Barker :oops:
Don't know much about him but is he going to be better than Jones, Stewart, Barker, Hastie? We've already tried that plan of attack to bulk the squad and it didn't come off.
Plus why would they sell him for 250k as an Australian international yet they paid the same fee for a striker from Dunfermline?!
Yet an other filthy rat in Commons who lost all logic and sense the moment he signed for the cult
To be fair he's been there best player for quite a while, seemingly more than a purple patch. The boy from Dunfermline had a lot of interest and years on his contract. Boyle will go for free if they dont sell

Has always done well against us and the scum. Unsure if he'd fit the system though.

fat boy Kris Commons reckons his former club and Rangers should be looking at Hibs winger Martin Boyle, who is in the final year of his contract at Easter Road. Commons suggest that a 250k bid would be accepted by the spoon burners.

This reminds me of the headlines and rumours that would appear in older versions of Championship Manager. The kind I'd laugh off as Rangers manager.

if we could punt Jones and buy him for a profit, might we worth doing. Could be an impact sub. The bench was empty of game changers at the weekend

Decent enough bench player and far better than Stewart, Murphy, Jones and Barker.

Also can score goals.

The way I see it, he’d make the mentally challengeds bench where as the above named players wouldn’t.

QmV6FIJ.gif

We struggle against the low block (i know) he wouldn't help in that regard. If we do sign him does that mean we must sign Scott the pass Allan to provide the ammo?

I only ever see highlights of Hibs games unless they're playing us but he usually sticks out as one of their better players. His end product is definitely much better than it used to be aswell.

His game seems to be all about pace on the counter attack though so can't see how he would be any different to Barker, O'Halloran etc.

Back