Bar72 for Leverkusen game for gold MyGers members

big_blue

Just had an email offering a space to watch the game in Bar 72 on Thursday. Free drinks and buffet.

£75 plus vat per person.

That’s not too bad but I can’t get away from work.

”You can also buy the latest strip during a VIP shopping slot at the shop”
Missed out on a slot for the shop during the day via MyGers Gold,won’t be going to this,either :)

I would buy two. Pity that I am only Hi Ho Silver.
May become available to silver if the gold punters don’t buy into it,the VIP hospitality boys didn’t sell it out so dropped to gold MyGers:)

I’m all for the club coming up with schemes to make money but there can’t be many people right now who think a buffet is a great idea at this moment in time

don't pick the food up and set it down again and you will be fine I'm sure :rolleyes:

I find it strange that I received an email last week stating I would get £15 food and drink voucher for every game we could attend at Ibrox that Bar72 would be shut.
Then the next day I receive an email saying Bar72 would be open for the Leverkusen away game.
What’s the difference?

I find it strange that I received an email last week stating I would get £15 food and drink voucher for every game we could attend at Ibrox that Bar72 would be shut.
Then the next day I receive an email saying Bar72 would be open for the Leverkusen away game.
What’s the difference?
One is for live football where you then go to your seat in the stadium and watch a match.
One is for watching a game v TV ?

What’s the difference?
Difference is bars and restaurants and hotels can open under special controls - which incidently the guidance recommends no buffets or even breakfast buffets. Football ground attendance cannot and is currently banned. Surely not that difficult?

Edited - I think I misunderstood your post. So for every game you get into that Bar72 is shut....you will get a food and drink voucher. Maybe due to limited numbers for social distancing...they might limit certain seats on certain match days to say, a third of Bar72 seating gets it at any one game.?

Difference is bars and restaurants and hotels can open under special controls - which incidently the guidance recommends no buffets or even breakfast buffets. Football ground attendance cannot and is currently banned. Surely not that difficult?

Edited - I think I misunderstood your post. So for every game you get into that Bar72 is shut....you will get a food and drink voucher. Maybe due to limited numbers for social distancing...they might limit certain seats on certain match days to say, a third of Bar72 seating gets it at any one game.?
Yeah, for every game we go to and the bar isn’t open we get a voucher, I just can’t work out why the bar would be shut if they are selling tickets and opening it for an away game.
Even with reduced seats at the home games surely they would be able to open the bar safely and still make a profit.

I always wonder who in their right mind would pay these kind of prices for Bar72 but they always seem to sell out.

Back