Hermes looking into over 2,000 products being sabotaged

Scum, the extreme scale of mail tampering is to cause harm to the receivers. This is what happens when bombs are freely sent to our City without convictions, or serious condemnation from the Government.
It's an absolute free for all to stick the knife into Rangers. I truly detest them and is beyond normal rivalry.

The other end of the spectrum is hiding a Celti* cake or putting the daily sport in front of the Scum magazine...that's fun, no harm done, childish yes but again no damage and no hurt. Absolutely boiling at this.
End the contract?

Should never have been sent out in branded packaging as it is obvious what would happen. The same would have happened if the roles were reversed too.

Still is a joke that any were damaged never mind 2000

even if they change it to unmarked they'll soon figure out what type of bag its in but after this publicity it'll stop to a certain extent but sadly the bams will still damage some of them

Hermes are a disgrace they are championing adding jobs and are well over capacity they have no customer or retailer support, drivers are operating in non commercial own vehicles and dont generally give a shit as there are no consequences then you end up with issues like this, I no longer spend money with anyone who ships with them as the last 5 deliveries to my address never showed up.

As much as its mainly fans of a particular team guilty of this, I wouldn't put it past Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee utd etc fans being involved as well. Its fashionable to hate Rangers these days. Thankfully, mine was unsoiled.

That’s horrific really, what a sad breed.

I haven’t looked at mine in that close detail yet as I never even considered it to be something that might happen. Need to look it over.

No one should be surprised about this. There’s a culture that has developed in Scotland that sabotaging ANYTHING Rangers do is a bit of a laugh and a legitimate course of action.

Be it completely false statements about our financial position, deliberate attempts to discourage sponsors/investors/business partners from dealing with us, repeated negative stories about fans, harassIng players and potential signings on social media and now this.

All very deliberate and all designed to make business ventures and income generation as difficult as possible for the club. Is f*cking sickening and it’s time we started suing the a*se of folk behaving in this way.

Latest posts

Back