Hermes looking into over 2,000 products being sabotaged

My process for away kit:

1) Get a good look at the delivery driver. Is he wearing glasses 20 year out of date? Are his eyes squinty, rat like, shifty or half closed? Does he have that snivelling look about him? Is he dribbling out his mouth? Are his clothes crusty?

2) If the answer to any of the above is yes, there is a good chance he is a poke nose 19th Century Terrorist rat bastard. Ask him to wait while you open the parcel to inspect the merchandise.

3) If there is any damage to the merchandise, grab the filthy paedo and fling him about the drive while he tries to stutter and excuse.

Hopefully costs Hermes a few bob in damages. They are the worst company about.
[/QUOT
I was waiting for a delivery by Hermes and got an email saying it'd been delivered, it hadn't. Went on their website to inform them and they sent me a photo as proof. It was a photo of one of my neighbours' front door. The woman is 90 years old and never opens her door but it wasn't there. Just as well her carer had arrived soon after and brought it to my door as she was leaving before it went missing.

That's a six figure sum of damaged goods.

Not only should some uncontrollable vhermin be getting their jotters, Castore and Rangers need to be finding a more reliable courier to use going forward.

All deliberate acts to try and cost the club money. Castore/Rangers need to send out replacements, eating into profits. The only way Hermes will be inclined to go after those indulging in this is if Rangers and Castore endure Hermes are held liable for the damage.

Other wise your looking at us sucking up a significant cost..... which is exactly what these c*nts were aiming for.

Should never have been sent out in branded packaging as it is obvious what would happen. The same would have happened if the roles were reversed too.

Still is a joke that any were damaged never mind 2000

Would it have?

Sorry but any of the Rangers fans I know are not bitter scumbags and would most probably just get on with their job like any other civilised human.

This just shows the scum fans up to be the pondlife that they are.

All deliberate acts to try and cost the club money. Castore/Rangers need to send out replacements, eating into profits. The only way Hermes will be inclined to go after those indulging in this is if Rangers and Castore endure Hermes are held liable for the damage.

Other wise your looking at us sucking up a significant cost..... which is exactly what these c*nts were aiming for.

Parcels will surely be insured. But that’ll be a fight with Hermes.

Most of these couriers for Hermes are self employed. Imagine risking you’re livelihood to damage someone’s parcel. Shouldn’t matter if it’s in a plain bag or a red white and blue bag, should never have happened.

Absolute mentally challenged scumbags PF will lose the evidence again no doubt at the behest of Usless.

You give them too much credit with regards any kind of thought process. They’ll just be bitter 19th Century Terrorist bastards driven by hatred.

I'd imagine they'll have thousands of Rangers branded parcel bags. They could still use them to package up the order and then use a plain one for the postage.

Coming to a newspaper near you soon:

"The football fan, tormented by years of sectarian and racist abuse from Rangers fans, was triggered upon seeing the logo on the packaging. Concerned fans have set-up a Go Fund Me in order to help the man with legal costs"

Shouldn't be too hard to establish who the sad, pathetic, bitter pricks were who thought damaging property was a bit of a lark, so hope the criminal charges and P45 are worth it.

Well, easy enough to trace the drivers, yeah. Not so easy to prove that they're the ones who caused any damage. Could have been staff at the various sorting centres for example.

Barcodes will give a step by step journey of the parcel. Every part of it date, time and location stamped. Warehouses covered with CCTV. It wouldn’t take long to pin point exactly who’s been responsible for this. Shift patterns and the info above would soon start to narrow down who may have been responsible. It would take much digging to start to show a pattern of only a handful present every time parcels were being damaged.

in years gone by, you used to hear about newspaper articles/stories etc being pinned up in the players dressing room. Motivation tactics.

Don't know if it still happens, but i think it should.

Remind our players how much we are despised by everyone. That would certainly be enough for me as a reminder to give it 110% walking out that door and down the tunnel.

Ram it back down their throats.

Just got the home tops for me and my wee boy. Maybe thats why I've not had the away top? Scummy behaviour if that's the case. I seen a few folk getting messages saying on hold 'due to incident or something along the lines?'

Got an e-mail saying they have delivered my parcel but no sign of it here!!!! Have e-mailed them back but so far no response.

WATP.

A bet there will be some mentally challenged Hermes driver shitting himself as he relises 50 of the 50 Castore parcels he had have been returned after bragging about what he done to them on Facebook

Hermes looking into over 2,000 products being sabotaged

Images of damaged Rangers mail order products on social media are rife.

I understand that going forward all parcels will have to go out in unbranded bags.
What’s the due process here then?

Are Hermes liable for damages and will they have to pay Castore?

They received mine on Sunday night then it got to their local depot. The last message on Hermes tracker is this. It

11:43 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours.

It’s never moved since I wonder if it’s been damaged?

This doesn't surprise me.I posted within minutes of mine dropping through the door yesterday about the packaging and commented about me being down south but could see problems in areas full of Tims.

Barcodes will give a step by step journey of the parcel. Every part of it date, time and location stamped. Warehouses covered with CCTV. It wouldn’t take long to pin point exactly who’s been responsible for this. Shift patterns and the info above would soon start to narrow down who may have been responsible. It would take much digging to start to show a pattern of only a handful present every time parcels were being damaged.

Well...I've seen this movie before mate. Having worked in warehouses and large retail stores there are numerous ways to avoid cameras if you know the layout (a fair amount of stock used to go missing in one particular warehouse for this reason). You can narrow down the list of culprits of 2-3 but if there's no smoking gun and they furiously deny responsibility, there's not much that can be done.

Why would we be footing the bill? Rangers/Castore have contracted Hermes to deliver our parcels safely. Hermes employing scumbags that will tamper with the parcels is on them. They have breached their contract with us and will need to pay for the damages. I would like to think this will have cost them a lot of business as well. Might make them think twice about who they employ in future.

Meanwhile in England, my Hermes guy knows my name, I complimented him on his haircut and we chatted about his weight loss.
Same here mate, the same lad has delivered about £10k of car parts to my door and we always get a chat about our builds and footy etc...

The guy that dropped my top off chapped the door and walked half way down the street before I could get to the door. Arsehole.

Back