Hermes looking into over 2,000 products being sabotaged

Tbh it's naive to send in branded bags. They're hardly known for their brains/tolerance. And are renowned obsessives. Was always going to happen. Horrible 19th Century Terrorist paedo enabling rodents.

This is an utter fecking shambles. Hermes should be finished as a company. Genuinely been told before that they had delivered items with fake signatures on them for parcels to never appear. This was pre-covid too

Did notice a clear finger hole on the packaging when the home tops were delivered yesterday. No markings or that on the actual tops though so never thought anything of it.

Take it there no point complaining now?

Why would we be footing the bill? Rangers/Castore have contracted Hermes to deliver our parcels safely. Hermes employing scumbags that will tamper with the parcels is on them. They have breached their contract with us and will need to pay for the damages. I would like to think this will have cost them a lot of business as well. Might make them think twice about who they employ in future.
Their warehouses will be full of agency staff with stanley blades, as said above but as soon as I saw the package I knew straight away there would be damage, the scum simply cant help themselves.

Should never have been sent out in branded packaging as it is obvious what would happen. The same would have happened if the roles were reversed too.

Still is a joke that any were damaged never mind 2000

Sorry but I REFUSE to put us in the same bracket as that lot. I acknowledge that we have some nuts among our support but I don't accept that they are as numerous or as extreme as theirs.

W.A.T.P.

That's 2000 x 60 = £120000 worth of damage at least. Someones going to have to pay for it and if Castore can prove everything left their warehouse in tiptop condition then it wont be them.

While businesses are struggling that's a significant hit and I can imagine that Herpes wont be too happy!

Look forward to Hollicom spinning this .....
They don’t need to...there’s no chance the Tim’s will take ownership of it at all. It hopefully leads to people in the delivery chain being sacked for it! Small minded idiots. Zero integrity even for doing their own jobs.

Easy solution is a plain bag with the classy bag we got on the inside. Sad state of affairs.

I live on Anglesey, North Wales and about 80 miles from the 'local' Hermes Depot. Same lady delivers all our Hermes stuff, lovely lass and, as she lives on Anglesey as well, we are always at the end of her run. Never had any issues whatsoever with them I have to say.

Demented Dhims in Scotland take it to a whole new level. Hopefully every last one of them sacked - though they will probably claim their knives were 'hacked'.:rolleyes:

They received mine on Sunday night then it got to their local depot. The last message on Hermes tracker is this. It

11:43 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours.

It’s never moved since I wonder if it’s been damaged?

That tends to be what has happened when you see that status with Hermes.

I’ve had the same status before when beer has gone missing/got damaged.

That's 2000 x 60 = £120000 worth of damage at least. Someones going to have to pay for it and if Castore can prove everything left their warehouse in tiptop condition then it wont be them.

While businesses are struggling that's a significant hit and I can imagine that Herpes wont be too happy!

Castore should be using a different courier from today onwards. Absolutely ridiculous behaviour.

Imagine going home to your wife and weans, having to explain that you were sacked because you sabotaged Rangers parcels.

Absolute loser material.

These scumbags are deranged. As soon as they see anything Rangers related, they lose control of themselves. It’s embarrassing
They would just see that as extra "downtrodden" points and wear it as a badge of honour.

Nobody will be losing a job over this.

Well maybe the fud who bragged on twitter but having worked in a Hermes warehouse there’s no way to prove it was the drivers.

They received mine on Sunday night then it got to their local depot. The last message on Hermes tracker is this. It

11:43 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours.

It’s never moved since I wonder if it’s been damaged?
I think most will have been done by paedo apologist delivery drivers mate. More chance of being caught in the warehouse doing damage I'd imagine.

It says ‘sabotaged‘ rather than damaged. I wonder if it means the address labels have been tampered with, or the deliver details have gone missing?

Like we’ve seen time after time they are out of control and believe they can get away with anything - which in recent years is indeed true. Surely not with this though, it’s too costly and insurers won’t easily pay out without someone being held accountable.

When I seen photos of the packaging,my immediate thought was “this will go down well over here” hermes don’t operate over here so that is a saving grace.

I paid £4.95 p.p. so Hermès are responsible for the delivery and their insurance will need to cover the damages,

Just take the sub contractors to task on it, each damaged package is easily traceable to who delivered it, get them reported to Castore and Hermes now if your items are damaged.
If there is a lot of deliveries damaged then Hermes should give no more work to the sub contractors and Castore should let them know in no uncertain terms that they are actively looking to use someone else nationwide but definitely won't use their services in Scotland again and let them know why.

Mine came this morning but haven’t been home yet to check if any damage done. Fucking stupid putting it out in branded packaging

Imagine going home to your wife and weans, having to explain that you were sacked because you sabotaged Rangers parcels.

Absolute loser material.

These scumbags are deranged. As soon as they see anything Rangers related, they lose control of themselves. It’s embarrassing

Just about to go into a worldwide recession where a hundred people will be in line to take your job

What a sad existence.

Back