Alice Hedworth - media team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy Trotter

Where is she?

Normally she pipes up on Twitter when we sign folk as she gets bombarded by fans.

Haven’t seen her tweet anything in a while.

Is she still employed by us?

Another poster suggested she got the bullet for improper conduct, she still has us in her twitter bio though.

I wondered that myself tbh when the news came out yesterday that Emma Dodds would be doing the interviewing on match days.

Did they not suggest that Roofe would meet up with the squad after Leverkusen?

If so i'd guess she is with the first team in Germany (or getting ready to go). I'd imagine they'd be in self-isolation.

Should get an idea if she's still involved on Wednesday. She's does much, much more than RangersTV and is the Rangers Rep who 'holds Gerrard's hand' when they do the Press Conferences for the media pre-Europa League matches. She's in charge of the Press Conference basically. I've heard nothing to suggest she has left her role so fully expect to see her there tomorrow.

Met her a few times and think shes a wee darling. Bit heaving on the makeup sometimes. As stated abov she does alot for the club outside of RangersTV.

If she to her dream job back down south she will be for the off, as much as she enjoys it up here

Never really liked her, brought in by spivs. Called the nonce dome 'Paradise'. No loss if she has gone.
Doesnt really matter who hired her. For all you know the guy Robert who runs the media stuff hired her.

I'm sure you can forgive her, everyone makes mistakes and that..

I think she has probably had a promotion and is now doing more than RTV.

Or maybe she has been shielding the last few months or something.

Ffs this place is going to shit. Admin get a grip of the rules!

EBYrtEDXsAEUXhn.jpg

I’m sure she got moved up and doesn’t do much of the in screen stuff anymore.

She was directing questions at press conferences last year, now seems to be David Graham. Not sure if she was just doing it because we didn’t have a PR officer.

Should get an idea if she's still involved on Wednesday. She's does much, much more than RangersTV and is the Rangers Rep who 'holds Gerrard's hand' when they do the Press Conferences for the media pre-Europa League matches. She's in charge of the Press Conference basically. I've heard nothing to suggest she has left her role so fully expect to see her there tomorrow.
Not heard from her from ages on RTV. Maybe promoted so no longer front line.

Not heard from her from ages on RTV. Maybe promoted so no longer front line.

Yeah she's further up the food chain now. I think the stuff you see on RangersTV from her now is interviews with players conducted at the pre-season training camp or during the Winter training camp.

As I said above, she seems to have a prominent role now 'conducting' the Press Conferences before Europa League matches.

Never really liked her, brought in by spivs. Called the nonce dome 'Paradise'. No loss if she has gone.

Brought in by Spivs? She was recruited just like every other person has been in the media team.

The whole paradise stuff was when she was in Glasgow studying journalism at Uni. She is a Newcastle fan.

Sorry to disappoint but she is still with the club probably see her at the press conference with Gerrard in Leverkusen.

She’s just posted on twitter that she is still furloughed. Not sure if she was winding the guy up she was replying to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back