New Strips

I understand that Castore have a load of tips to shift but with an order in the 14000s, no emails about delivery and an increasingly pissed off child looking for his top I am rapidly running out of goodwill.

That folk have ordered and received the away top since Saturday and that I could walk into Sports Direct and pick up a top for cheaper than I paid up front a month ago is a fucking farce to be blunt about it.

totally agree. I really want and think the deal with Castore will be a good thing but this is a farce. Order 1922 on 1st July and still no dispatch email. Wee boy is gutted.

We are waiting on a Hagi 7 top too and still no dispatch notice. If there is an issue then so be it, but would be nice to know. Can see me cancelling and buying on Thursday as it’ll be quicker at this rate and save having a disappointed son.
That’s what I’m waiting for, the wee man was desperate for a Hagi top.

I remember the name/number tops taking an age a couple of years ago when he wanted a Morelos one.

Some decent communication out of there is any delay would help here but from my perspective as a customer, they’ve had my £60 and a month to put a 4 letter surname and a single number on the back of a jersey. I ordered an adult top at £70 in the same transaction and seeing other kit now up for sale but not delivering orders already placed is a complete own goal.

Xl top far too big for me anyone fancy a swap for a large? Failing that anyone know if you can return to the Rangers shop? Already went through the returns procedure only to be told at the store the Hermes collection label isn't being accepted for some reason- frustrating.

Just checked my tracking status and its on the way back to the sender, with no explanation. Never even made it to the Hermes sorting hub. Fantastic

Is it possible to cancel the pre order I'm sick to the back teeth reading now people are already recieving the away top is a kick in the stones to be honest as others have said no Comms is just as bad IV messaged on insta and emailed but still nothing order 3000 odds not that it matters

Mine just arrived. Top is lovely feels superb and fit my usual size. Only slight issue for me will be the castore logo. The Hummel logos felt far more durable than these interested to see if they last.

Overall really happy with this year's home top, right shade of blue almost a retro look to it with the piping across the shoulders. Could possibly be one of the nicest we have had.

Thankfully never told my brother I had ordered him a Hagi 7 kit. Mine was at the local depot at 7AM today.

I was order 1000 odds Ordered a Medium and a Large just delivered there open up package
and theres only a small in it .

Seems to me there out there depth a bit tbh .

Ordered sat next day delivery and have nothing but an order confirmation email

Why even give next day delivery as an option and charge you more if it’s not achievable due to volume?

Still nothing my end no response from either castore or hermes despite emailing both several times. Tracking info still the same as yesterday morning at 10.21 saying that "there's a delay with your delivery we will have it on the move within 24 hours" Almost 29 hours later no change. Thinking it's either been damaged or nicked.

Order #1592 placed 1st July, no email, no update. Order for away top placed Saturday, despatched and with Hermes. Castore stuff is tremendous but hopefully their customer service improves after the initial blips.

Pre-ordered and was order 8000 odd. Supposed to arrive before 5 today ... Come on ti fcuk hermes. I'm moaning at the wife and kids now coz it's no arrived

Mine and my sons has arrived, same fitting for me as normal (M). What’s with the shoulders, I noticed it being mentioned before. Do they all come with the seem sticking up slightly where the arm joins?

I’m order 21504 and still not received as much as an email saying item has been dispatched.

My order was £120 and therefore free delivery. Would that have a bearing on who delivers it?

I'm not usually a moaner but paid for parcelforce next day delivery on Saturday and just got email to say hermes will be delivering it (they haven't got it yet).

I dropped them a quick email to say I was dissapointed and would they refund the difference. They sent me the full £7.95 postage back within 5 minutes.

That is brilliant customer service!

Also paid for royal mail nxt day and just received an email saying shipment on it's way with a Hermes tracking number which when tracked says they are waiting on the package

Also just got this email. Quite pissed off at that as if I wanted a company whose delivery drivers are sabotaging Rangers parcels I would have chosen Hermes, not paid £7.95 for Royal Mail.

Last edited:
I'm not usually a moaner but paid for parcelforce next day delivery on Saturday and just got email to say hermes will be delivering it (they haven't got it yet).

I dropped them a quick email to say I was dissapointed and would they refund the difference. They sent me the full £7.95 postage back within 5 minutes.

Poor.

Who did you email mate?

I’m order 21504 and still not received as much as an email saying item has been dispatched.

My order was £120 and therefore free delivery. Would that have a bearing on who delivers it?
My single shirt order no. around 14400 was delivered on Monday and I paid postage. My other order, 14700ish, was £150 and free delivery and I havent heard anything at all about delivery

That’s what I’m waiting for, the wee man was desperate for a Hagi top.

I remember the name/number tops taking an age a couple of years ago when he wanted a Morelos one.

Some decent communication out of there is any delay would help here but from my perspective as a customer, they’ve had my £60 and a month to put a 4 letter surname and a single number on the back of a jersey. I ordered an adult top at £70 in the same transaction and seeing other kit now up for sale but not delivering orders already placed is a complete own goal.

I wonder how many are awaiting Hagi 7, I know that's what my 9 yr old grandson is waiting on. They had a full month to make sure supply met the demand. I dm'd them on instagram, here's the reply

Hi, if you’ve emailed the customer service team they’ll be making their way through the email and will get back to you as soon as possible, sorry I can’t be more help

Same, 8000 odd

Received email confirmation from Hermes yesterday morning and was delivered around 7pm last night.
Went for an XL this year as Hummel top was getting tight on the belly.
Great fit and quality.
Can't wait to wear it on Thursday now.

Just home now, email checked and still no dispatch.

I'm sure we'll get some nothing message from a "Castore rep" via 4lads or the like explaining it all soon.

Just home now, email checked and still no dispatch.

I'm sure we'll get some nothing message from a "Castore rep" via 4lads or the like explaining it all soon.

Me neither, 3 emails to them now and nothing back.

If I have still heard nothing by this time tomorrow I will need to get onto Visa to raise a claim against them to get my cash back.

Sad state of affairs.

Me neither, 3 emails to them now and nothing back.

If I have still heard nothing by this time tomorrow I will need to get onto Visa to raise a claim against them to get my cash back.

Sad state of affairs.
Think you need to wait 3 months before you can raise a claim maybe even longer

Edit I'm talking baws. Hopefully you hear from Castore though

Just wondered of those who are still waiting for tops to be dispatched, are you waiting on a printed top?

I ordered Hagi 7 for my son and still no dispatch email. Have emailed Castore and had no response as yet, got reply on social media to send email so still waiting.

I hate moaning as working on the other side of retail I know the challenges, but even I'm pushed to make excuses for the lack of response and planning for the demand. My order was 2333, but I think now that's irrelevant.

I'm assuming I'll be cancelling and letting my son buy it on Thursday, which is a shame as he wanted to have it to wear by then, but that's life!

My order was 1688, I ordered 2 mins before 8am on the day of release and my Hermes tracking still says processing, it isn’t even out with a courier 4 days after it was supposed to be dispatched

Pre-ordered a printed (Hagi 7) top for my boy and no dispatch e-mail as yet. Hitting the link on my invoice e-mail is still showing the status of "You’ll receive an email when your order is ready".

Order 7047

My order was 1688, I ordered 2 mins before 8am on the day of release and my Hermes tracking still says processing, it isn’t even out with a courier 4 days after it was supposed to be dispatched
I’ve not even had a despatch email, sent 2 emails with no reply.

Not very good business that some folk have the away top already when there’s older orders still to be despatched.

Nope mines is just a standard adult male M size. Probably one fo the 2,000 damaged tops

Just wondered of those who are still waiting for tops to be dispatched, are you waiting on a printed top?

I ordered Hagi 7 for my son and still no dispatch email. Have emailed Castore and had no response as yet, got reply on social media to send email so still waiting.

I hate moaning as working on the other side of retail I know the challenges, but even I'm pushed to make excuses for the lack of response and planning for the demand. My order was 2333, but I think now that's irrelevant.

I'm assuming I'll be cancelling and letting my son buy it on Thursday, which is a shame as he wanted to have it to wear by then, but that's life!

Waiting on the same top for my son.

Received no despatch emails either. Bit of a farce tbh.

Back