Morelos on instagram...

Just wonder if there’s a deal basically done for Alfie to go but it’s been held off till after the Leverkusen game, similar to the Itten deal being done last week and postponed till today.

No way hahaha

Out of curiosity - why not?

We’ve prob spent about £10m (Hagi, Roofe and Itten) this window.

We spent about the same the last window (Mostly Kent and Helander)

Since last summers signings we’ve had an extended run in the europa league beyond the groups, signed a new lucrative deal with Castore in much more favourable terms. Got rid of the likes of Fod, Halliday, Polster, Retc off the wage bill. Numerous new shirt sponsor deals. Plus the “investment” that was planned pre-lockdown was “still on track” according to Douglas Park.

I do think Morelos will go but i don’t think it would be so outrageous to see him stay for another year.

Think big mate! The tide is turning!

Out of curiosity - why not?

We’ve prob spent about £10m (Hagi, Roofe and Itten) this window.

We spent about the same the last window (Mostly Kent and Helander)

Since last summers signings we’ve had an extended run in the europa league beyond the groups, signed a new lucrative deal with Castore in much more favourable terms. Got rid of the likes of Fod, Halliday, Polster, Retc off the wage bill. Numerous new shirt sponsor deals. Plus the “investment” that was planned pre-lockdown was “still on track” according to Douglas Park.

I do think Morelos will go but i don’t think it would be so outrageous to see him stay for another year.

Think big mate! The tide is turning!
I would love you to be right mate but I don’t see it!

Genuinely don’t see how we afford Roofe and Itten with him staying, but if we work something out it would be tremendous
Maybe investors coughed up some dosh? As well as money made already with Castore, the tyre people and what else was it?
Strip sales and prize money will come from eufa. Players left so saved money there. It all adds up.

Would be stunned if he’s here beyond the weekend after today’s activity. Fully expecting his move to Lille is already agreed and will be announced on Friday

Maybe investors coughed up some dosh? As well as money made already with Castore, the tyre people and what else was it?
Strip sales and prize money will come from eufa. Players left so saved money there. It all adds up.

Absolutely spot on mate. I don’t see why it couldn’t happen.

However, I do think Alfie will go but I also feel like we’ve only just scratched the surface in this transfer window. We’re far from done yet imo!

Alfie will go and we’ll do another couple of pieces of big business.

This is Morelos last game unfortunately. The deal is done for Lille. Which aloud us to precede with the 2 deals today. Morelos deal was done end of last week. Sad to see him go but excited for the 2 new signing . Thanks Alfie

He's just singing his favourite FF classic

"Look at the stars
see how the shine for you
and everything you do
Cause he was called Jela"

Reactions: VGM
Absolutely spot on mate. I don’t see why it couldn’t happen.

However, I do think Alfie will go but I also feel like we’ve only just scratched the surface in this transfer window. We’re far from done yet imo!

Alfie will go and we’ll do another couple of pieces of big business.

Think he is just saying I am number one, but he has to start banging in the goals again or he may just get pushed out by Roofe? Healthy competition is good.
I don't think we will get any more players now after Itten, unless Alfie is sold. Maybe young players but not good experienced players. Hey Ho, who loves a good guessing game.

This is Morelos last game unfortunately. The deal is done for Lille. Which aloud us to precede with the 2 deals today. Morelos deal was done end of last week. Sad to see him go but excited for the 2 new signing . Thanks Alfie
I think you’re right, the Itten deal was agreed last week and he stayed on to finish off the season.

Friend inside the club, won’t name ofcourse could jeopardise his position. A bit like the phantom photographer who will get his jotters after the Roofe pic
Fair play mate but im calling bullshit,i hope you are wrong,im hoping alfie is here for 55

Friend inside the club, won’t name ofcourse could jeopardise his position. A bit like the phantom photographer who will get his jotters after the Roofe pic
Your friend inside the club should keep this information to himself and not leak it, whereby it ends up in the public domain.
Standards need improving further at the Training ground.

Your friend inside the club should keep this information to himself and not leak it, whereby it ends up in the public domain.
Said friend on hols when Balogun deal done, or does he only leak Alfie related ‘info’ where he’s got a 50% chance of being right!

All common sense says you are correct. That looks like a pretty penny we have parted with today.

So he's agreed a deal with a new club for an 8 figure fee but he's playing for Rangers on thursday?

That's awfully nice of Lille to allow him to risk injury like that.

So he's agreed a deal with a new club for an 8 figure fee but he's playing for Rangers on thursday?

That's awfully nice of Lille to allow him to risk injury like that.
It;s probably been agreed but obviously not signed. It's up to us whether we take the chance of playing him. I'd say the deal will most likely be done by the weekend. Will be interesting whether Alfie travels back with the squad.

Back