Hermes looking into over 2,000 products being sabotaged

Surely to God the courier can prove the package was in correct condition when it left their warehouse and they know exactly who then handled it.

Nothing less than sackings is acceptable here.

Mine came this morning but haven’t been home yet to check if any damage done. Fucking stupid putting it out in branded packaging
Said the same thing mate. Incredible naivety, when we live in a republican infested backwater. Hopefully lesson learned. Plain packaging and Hermes hunted to %^*&.

You need to be an absolute loser of a higher level to do stuff like that. Hopefully Castore and the club won't take the hit on this as if the numbers are true then it's clearly an 'inside' job. Karma is best served to mutants like these and worst thing is they'll probably not get caught. Sh*tehawks!!!

Says more about your depot mate!
Worst job I ever had. Staff didn’t care and would throw packages around the depot all night.

Even the way there loaded/unloaded into the trailers means I wouldn’t order anything expensive online anymore.

Thankfully I’m not there anymore

Castore should insist that Hermes start a criminal investigation or they will use a different delivery mob.
They should also claim damages to there reputation caused by there Hermes employees. I would expect that Hermes will have to pick up the tab for the goods, as it would be criminal damage that caused the damage not normal delivery.

These people are complete and utter retards.
Imagine going through life being such a pathetic loser.

Pathetic as it is that they need to refuse themselves to damaging goods bought in good faith
I love how much we are under their skin
They are worried and rightly so

In addition to affecting Rangers and our supporters who are buying items from Castore, this is a major issue for Hermes from a business point of view.

Last edited:
All deliberate acts to try and cost the club money. Castore/Rangers need to send out replacements, eating into profits. The only way Hermes will be inclined to go after those indulging in this is if Rangers and Castore endure Hermes are held liable for the damage.

Other wise your looking at us sucking up a significant cost..... which is exactly what these c*nts were aiming for.
If they were handed to the courier in good condition, and arrived damaged, there is no other outcome than Hermes covering the costs. Not a chance we even need to push them on this.

Surely it would be relatively easy to catch the culprits, just examine shift patterns, who was on when damaged parcels were being handled, what van drivers did the deliveries? This is not just a few quids worth of damage, this is wholescale criminality and should be investigated by the police, not just an internal company matter

I work for that mob, such a thing would hot happen up in the highlands.
Schools and the parents are to blame, they've reared utter fucw!t morons.
The Hermes delivery person up here in Aberdeenshire is a top person she’s here regularly my daughter keeps her in business! Never had a problem nor ever had anything damaged. Must employ absolute pond life in the central belt.

For so many to have been damaged it’s either a few very busy sites with a few people damaging a lot of parcels, or it’s a wider coordinated effort amongst several sites and/or drivers. The latter is more worrying for me

Was surprised when I saw the packaging on FB yesterday & thought about any scum drivers just happening to lose some items :mad:
Got a bit of banter from my Hermes driver about it but that was all.
Are Castore going to replace any missing or damaged tops?

My order is saying they can't deliver even though I live in a residential area in Glasgow. Never had this before. So there will be orders where the delivery driver doesn't even make an attempt and it goes back to Castore. Impossible to speak to someone at Hermes about it.
I tried to order something for my wife's (no pics) birthday in June.

Hermes tried 3 times to deliver apparently. Twice I told them it was no longer required - despite them never speaking to me or any of the other dozen or so in my work.

Third time they said I was on holiday. During lockdown.

Hopeless at best in my case, malicious on current evidence.

Hopefully the wrong 'uns in their workforce are weeded out thanks to the latest actions of their obsession.

Was surprised when I saw the packaging on FB yesterday & thought about any scum drivers just happening to lose some items :mad:
Got a bit of banter from my Hermes driver about it but that was all.
Are Castore going to replace any missing or damaged tops?
If it's proven to be as a result of accidental/deliberate damage in the hands of Hermes then Castore will replace at the courier's expense.

Should have been plain packaging.

I worked at Ibrox in the early 90s, and lot of people didn't receive tickets on time for a Champions League match. We were printing duplicates all day for angry people to collect.
A couple of us attended the match with lists of all the duplicates printed in case anyone turned up with a stolen original. No-one did.
The day after the match an undelivered sack of tickets was 'found' at a post office depot. The suspicion was that someone had seen the return address on the back of the envelopes and stuck it aside out of badness.
After that, we used envelopes with a PO Box address that didn't identify the club as the sender.
Things have got much worse since, and I'm not at all surprised to read this disgusting news.

No it isn't.

Don't be so bloody dramatic because of a small number of morons interfering with the mail.

It’s 6 figures worth of damaged merchandise. It’s not covering your rivals club magazine in the paper shop or pushing a cake with their logo to the back of the shelf.

It’s a significant amount of deliberate, criminal damage, designed to reduce income for the club and a company it has a partnership with.

You think this is an isolated incident?

Scotland is a Rat/Nat infested shithole.

So what do you propose? Apart from hysterical put downs?

And - assuming you live in Scotland - you're under no obligation to stay if it's that bad.

Finally, if you really think Scotland is a "shithole" then you obviously haven't seen much of the country.

All of which is, I appreciate, nothing to do with justified concerns over damaged parcels.

Last edited:
No it isn't.

Don't be so bloody dramatic because of a small number of morons interfering with the mail.
If it’s a small number of morons mate you have to concede they are unusually productive morons. One hell of a work ethic they have.

Maybe on reflection ‘Don’t be so bloody dramatic just because a large number of bigots decided to wilfully damage thousands of individual items of property on the basis the victims deserved it’ would have been more accurate phrasing.

If it’s a small number of morons mate you have to concede they are unusually productive morons. One hell of a work ethic they have.

Maybe on reflection ‘Don’t be so bloody dramatic just because a large number of bigots decided to wilfully damage thousands of individual items of property on the basis the victims deserved it’ would have been more accurate phrasing.

A fair point, all things considered.

It will be simple for Hermes to trace, when you print a label to send a parcel, it even tells you which van will deliver it, so from Castore it will go to a sorting hub then on to a van, i don't think it will be the drivers so the "sorters" at the hub may require looking at.

I worked for Hermes, in several roles, for nearly a decade and this was almost exclusively done by depot staff - most of whom are agency workers.

They will be easily identified given the value of goods that have been damaged.

That said, the cuunts that did it will be on short, if not zero hours, contracts so losing their job won’t matter a great deal - the agency will likely place the elsewhere.
Doesn't matter still fire the filthy bastards.

So sad that this has happened, it wouldn't even cross my mind to deliberately damage a Celtic item or any item if i worked at a depot or as a delivery driver, scary that some people have this mindset.

Back