New Strips

Cheers.

Total bummer you can't exchange at the Store, sending back via Hermes is a pain and it has a fee.
Take or back to the store say lost reciept - wing it for a size switch should be fine.
Defo a pain returning via Hermes

Still not received a dispatch email for my pre-ordered home shirt.

I'm not one that bothers wearing official merch out with playing 5's or kicking about the house but wanted this one straightaway. Bit frustrating to not receive it before it came out in the shops, will in future just wait till they're available in store and buy it that way.

The whole pre-order thing is a bit of a sham if you ask me. Just a way of getting £3 million in the bank earning interest for a month before you hand over the product. Not that the practice is exclusive to Castore, it seems to be part of modern business these days.

I don’t see why they can’t have the product stocked first, and then sell it.

Good to see N.I bears starting to get theirs, my wee mans getting fed up waiting and ive still not had any kind of despatch email.

Last edited:
Cheers.

Total bummer you can't exchange at the Store, sending back via Hermes is a pain and it has a fee.
Tried to return something off amazon via hermes, they were supposed to pick it up within 3 days, a week goes by no sign of them. Contact Amazon again, they re-issue the refund and say it'll be 3 days again.

4 days go by, nothing. On the 5th day I had a slip through my letterbox saying I missed them and they'll return in the next 2 days for collection.

Lockdown hit and they weren't seen again. A couple weeks ago Amazon said they were gonna charge me the cost of the item because they hadn't received the item I refunded (but they gave me the money back), went on Amazon and explained and they wrote it off as I eventually threw it out as it was large and broke.

Hermes are a fucking nightmare, and I'm not one to complain about courrier services as I'm normally quite good with it.

Anyways, other than my rant, anyone got any idea when the third kit is out? Looks a beauty and I might get it but would rather see all 3 in person before I make my decide.

Last edited:
Order number #4785 is the only email I've had since July the 1st should I have received something else to say its been dispatched etc?

Order no. 5200 odd. 2 tops. No email since confirmation mail on 1st of July. Was free delivery so don’t know who will be delivering them.
My son and his mate exactly same situation.

Not too happy to be honest.

Ordered mine on Saturday paid for Royal Mail next day delivery got email today with Hermes tracking number and says they’re waiting on the package from the sender. So much for next day lol

Order no. 5200 odd. 2 tops. No email since confirmation mail on 1st of July. Was free delivery so don’t know who will be delivering them.
My son and his mate exactly same situation.

Not too happy to be honest.
Has payment been taken from your account?

Still no kits for the two boys no email nothing so from getting it on the first it will be tomorrow at the earliest it’s beyond not good enough imo.

I won’t be purchasing anything online from them again it will be over to Ibrox or nothing at all.

Order number #4785 is the only email I've had since July the 1st should I have received something else to say its been dispatched etc?

I’m the same mate. Wondered how folk were able to track but must be balls up somewhere if so many early orders getting nothing. Messaged Castore few times for tracking info but no reply.
With the projected sales figures 50,000 tops should have straight forward.

On time, no issues with delivery.

Was away in the Lakes all weekend so got my hands on it today, unbelievable quality. One of the nicest tops we’ve ever had IMO.

ul0uUlB.jpg

Bought two tops on 1/7 not heard a peep since. Will email tomorrow. Fortunately I have a lot of patience, unlike my son:rolleyes::D

The thing is they set the 50k pre order number it wasn't a free for all on the 1st were they could be caught off guard. The pre order home strips should have been all done and dusted before the away was released. We now have people getting shirts that came out 4 days ago before the shirts ordered a month ago and now the training stuff it's fucking mental! See if they put a statement out saying if you haven't heard anything don't worry but I'm worried my preorder has been "lost" that's why no emails and the money went out the bank almost instantly on the 1st july

The thing is they set the 50k pre order number it wasn't a free for all on the 1st were they could be caught off guard. The pre order home strips should have been all done and dusted before the away was released. We now have people getting shirts that came out 4 days ago before the shirts ordered a month ago and now the training stuff it's fucking mental! See if they put a statement out saying if you haven't heard anything don't worry but I'm worried my preorder has been "lost" that's why no emails and the money went out the bank almost instantly on the 1st july

Between the hype of the launch, limited pre-sale (50,000 is hardly a lot), the talk of expecting a tsunami and previous “issues” the club/fans have experienced.... it’s been a bit of a let down from Castore.

Hopefully things get corrected swiftly.

A little bit of movement on mine this evening:

we've got it
13:14 - Mon 03 Aug
We've got your parcel and we're processing it for you

09:33 - Tue 04 Aug
Further updates on your parcel to follow

09:34 - Tue 04 Aug
We've received your parcel

on its way
11:01 - Tue 04 Aug
We've got your parcel and we're processing it for you

21:31 - Tue 04 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

My daughter and niece are both waiting on a woman's one. Think Castore may have over estimated their ability to feed the beast.
TBH this just highlights how hopeless they seem to be, they knew how many had been ordered as they set the number. It's not like everybody went and placed an order and caught them by surprise. Hoping when their deal with Castore is up the board will go back to getting the kit made by a proper kit maker.

Last edited:
Got mine today. Absolutely love it. Nice fit and feels quality material.
I honestly don’t know how I’ve made it through the last few days waiting though. It’s been terrible all this waiting. I’m absolutely raging.

TBH this just highlights how hopeless they seem to be, they new how many had been ordered as they set the number. It's not like everybody went and placed an order and caught them by surprise. Hoping when their deal with Castore is up the board will go back to getting the kit made by a proper kit maker.
Bit harsh , let's hope they learn from their mistakes.

Bit harsh , let's hope they learn from their mistakes.
When we all asked why we had a company we'd never heard of and that there was doubts they'd be up to the demand the reply was that it'd be fine because they'd treat us super special as we were the only team they had. Well clearly that isn't working out.

Now it is "well they'll learn". Maybe they will. Disappointing if you're one of the folks who've shelled out and still have no word when in reality it would've been better not to have bothered and just got it in the store this week. It is understandable why some are disappointed.

Back