Match Thread Fulham v Brentford Championship Play-Off Final - 7.45pm ko, Sky Sports

Least that means the game will open up , I hope.

Poor goal keeping or not, I tend to admire the taker rather than scrutinise the keeper.

Replay for those not watching:

tenor.gif

Commentator saying that it was a Fulham coach who suggested it, guess the keeper wanders far off his line at every freekick. Bet he wont anymore.

Brentford keeper was superb in the semis, he was getting a lot of praise as an old school keeper who comes and takes a lot of crosses as early as he can without punching etc, Fulham have done their homework and caught him there.

Poor goalkeeper I‘ve no skin in the game but I’d have liked to see Brentford go up just because they’re new to the EPL Fulham might stay up for a season or two but like West Brom they’re a yo-yo team. BrentFord probably wouldn’t survive but they’d get a chance at the big league.

Brentford look knackered! Would love to see an equaliser but dont think they have anything left in the tank

keeper reminds me of Casilla for Leeds last year, the major difference between Leeds getting to the playoff final and Derby winning

Brentford appear to have shat it, Similar performance to their last 2 or 3 games when they could have got automatic promotion

Great goal, best bit of play all game. Always kind of liked Fulham, glad they’ve won.

Fulham keeper has gone from being down with cramp to running the length of the pitch to celebrate in 2 minutes

Piss poor game ,dont know if its the occasion and the teams are scared but its been poor , rangers would beat both these teams comfortably

Brilliant goal! Fulham back in the Prem! Got to feel for Brentford, just lacked bottle and ran out of puff

Back