New Strips

Got my ones for my boys yesterday. They came without Hagi 7 on the back but I’ve emailed them hope it’s sorted.

When we all asked why we had a company we'd never heard of and that there was doubts they'd be up to the demand the reply was that it'd be fine because they'd treat us super special as we were the only team they had. Well clearly that isn't working out.

Now it is "well they'll learn". Maybe they will. Disappointing if you're one of the folks who've shelled out and still have no word when in reality it would've been better not to have bothered and just got it in the store this week. It is understandable why some are disappointed.
I'm one of the people waiting. The firm gave us a deal that SD couldn't/ didn't want to match. I'll cut them some initial slack.

Yep still nothing here today again, no dispatch email and no reply to my query email.

I've actually emailed them my CV and said look let me join your team and help as this is agonising for someone who knows how it all works! Lol! Prob tell me to jog on, but don't ask and all that.

Will now cancel and buy on Thursday as unfair to make my son wait any longer, just means I need to fork out £75 again before I get my refund.

Right, I'm done being raging about being raging, fingers crossed tomorrow I hear something, anything.

Was all set for ordering training stuff today but will wait till the weekend and head to the store, I'm hoping there is actually womans stuff available.

Nothing and mid 2,000 odd. I am better cancelling and getting a refund at this stage. Utter farce

Nothing and mid 2,000 odd. I am better cancelling and getting a refund at this stage. Utter farce

Yeah, not a peep from my pre order with non existent customer service.

Maybe it will get better but so far looks like they are quite shite and would be better going with a more established manufacturer.

[

All pre orders should have been ready to be posted on the 1st.
Theyve had a full month to get the orders prepared.

People walking about in the away kit yet pre ordered home tops havent arrived is unacceptable imo.

Never mind arrived, some of the orders seemingly don't exist.

Yeah, not a peep from my pre order with non existent customer service.

Maybe it will get better but so far looks like they are quite shite and would be better going with a more established manufacturer.

Out of interest was yours a single strip or a few strips including kids? Out of my group of mates 3 of us including myself are waiting on an adult kit and kids full kits including shorts and socks. Those who ordered single kits are fine and delivered Monday.

Seems the single kit is fine so makes you wonder....

My top arrived today but just got the email now from Hermes saying my wee boys one has just been received from Castore, they were ordered at the same time.

Still nothing for me. Getting more concerned now. Maybe I am better cancelling and getting the kit through a retailer that has stock.

(1x 3XL home top with no customisation and nothing else).

Got mine today. Too wee but decent quality and it hasn’t been slashed, I’ll take it to the shop next Monday for a size up.

Out of interest was yours a single strip or a few strips including kids? Out of my group of mates 3 of us including myself are waiting on an adult kit and kids full kits including shorts and socks. Those who ordered single kits are fine and delivered Monday.

Seems the single kit is fine so makes you wonder....

Single top for just me.

Anyone gets a Large that doesn't fit and can't be arsed with hassle of refunding via post.. Give me a shout and I'll take it off your hands. Cheers

Finally some progress:

04/08/202020:58At the customers local depot
03/08/202009:37At the national sorting hub
31/07/202016:43Order placed

Lucky you mine has been at the national hub since the 2nd and is still there. Bought an adult and a kids top. I'm seriously hacked off at the 'presale'. Put £105 and fully expected it to land at my door on 01/08. What was the point in a presale? I could have bought the damn things in Sport Direct if I could stomach it. My kid has been running to the door every time it goes expecting something.

Rant over. P'd off.

I have a men’s XL up for grabs if anyone wants it for the £60 I paid for it (or an XXL swap). Central Glasgow so PM if interested.

Some progress with mine , Hermes shouldn’t be used again
04:01 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours

12:39 - Mon 03 Aug
We've got your parcel and we're processing it for you

19:50 - Tue 04 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

Bit harsh , let's hope they learn from their mistakes.
A bit pissed off by the day the longer this delay goes on with no contact but I agree.

They obviously put a front loaded deal that sports direct were unwilling to match as we would have continued boycotting them which means through castore we got rid of Ashley,they have plenty goodwill from me.

Hopefully I get my pre ordered strip for the boy before the end of the week at least and they address the shortcomings they have experienced.

To be honest they will have to regain my trust as far as pre ordering goes as I will wait until it's on general sale in the near future.

A bit pissed off by the day the longer this delay goes on with no contact but I agree.

They obviously put a front loaded deal that sports direct were unwilling to match as we would have continued boycotting them which means through castore we got rid of Ashley,they have plenty goodwill from me.

Hopefully I get my pre ordered strip for the boy before the end of the week at least and they address the shortcomings they have experienced.

To be honest they will have to regain my trust as far as pre ordering goes as I will wait until it's on general sale in the near future.
I won’t be preordering anything again but I’ll be in the fortuitous position of being able to visit the shop whenever I want.

I won’t be preordering anything again but I’ll be in the fortuitous position of being able to visit the shop whenever I want.
Yes and as you say that's where you are lucky. Tens of thousands of Bears around the world want their tops and are willing to have to wait and the impatient entitled on here are spitting the dummy.

I don't have that option living down south but I will be up the road next week and have already sent castore an email asking confirmation of delivery at least by the end of the working week or to get a refund so I can purchase it myself on the high street/in the rangers shop when I get up there.

I was a bit frustrated initially by the delay but to then read people getting away tops before my son even has his strip I ordered at the start of July then i thought that was too much(and he does not have any players name or numbers on the shirt either)

I don't have that option living down south but I will be up the road next week and have already sent castore an email asking confirmation of delivery at least by the end of the working week or to get a refund so I can purchase it myself on the high street/in the Rangers shop when I get up there.

I was a bit frustrated initially by the delay but to then read people getting away tops before my son even has his strip I ordered at the start of July then i thought that was too much(and he does not have any players name or numbers on the shirt either)
Appreciate that, I assumed from your username that you’re in Surrey, that’s why I realise I’m lucky to have the option.

Yes and as you say that's where you are lucky. Tens of thousands of Bears around the world want their tops and are willing to have to wait and the impatient entitled on here are spitting the dummy.
It didn’t particularly bother me that it arrived 3 days late it just doesn’t seem worthwhile for me in future.

Pretty sure I paid £5 delivery

It was free over £100. You'd think thought that for over £100 you'd get a swift delivery service. I can buy an item on Amazon and have it the next day for free. Depending what I order I can have it that evening.

Why not?
You never paid any extra for it and you'll still get your shirt before the shop opens.
I hope you are right regarding getting the shirt before the store opens and I will be on here to say it's been the case,but I have had no email to confirm it's even been despatched to Hermes/royal mail and the shop opens tomorrow so can't say I have too much faith that will be the case.

Quite a few have been let down here and I fail to see how it can be dressed up otherwise.

Castore will learn from it which is fair enough but so will I regarding a new release and pre ordering.

Its a matter of value and honesty. That's a couple of things I've felt were held back. Presale was never arriving on launch day. We weren't told presumably as that would drive people to buy from SD and Fraser's. Why? Because the shop isn't open on launch day either and nowhere else had the top on day one. It was sneaky of them and now 5 days on thousands are still waiting. Its not great. Entitled you say. I'd say I just expected a normal service. Presale usually means you get first. On launch day.

Are we now in danger of seeing people not receiving their tops at all through the ' pre-sale' and then not being able to have any contact with Castore to have it rectified?

Just a point to note, I really don't think it was a great idea for those getting them delivered by royal mail to send them in the same days as hundreds of thousands of kids exam results had to be delivered on the Monday and Tuesday.

I've always had my doubts if Castore can go from a company producing things by the hundred and no complaints about the quality of their products, to a company ramping up to ordering tens of thousands of items with no experience of doing do.

By getting involved with the huge numbers needed, they are then playing in the same playground as the big multi national company's in the production of goods, I still find it bizarre why a small company and that's what they are, got involved with such a huge logistical job of producing vast numbers of items and delivery, I would have preferred a much more experienced company who deal in huge numbers and have the infrastructure to do so,but it is what it is and hopefully any problems with delivery/returns and quality control improves, but Castore need to do that themselves.

I also don't know why we can't employ someone,give him a van and deliver all the orders in the Glasgow area and lesson the load a bit, the postage alone would pay the wages and fuel and you would know the orders would be safely delivered and in one piece.

Overseas bear here - Tracking number doesn't work - messages castore - received nothing back as well as DHL who are handling the overseas delivery

8 tops ordered and still no clue when they are being delivered or where they even are .

Paid 30 pounds for express global shipping as well .

I know its their first Rodeo but its a bit disappointing

I live out with the UK and still have t received my home jersey. Still haven’t received a dispatch notice or tracking info either. Sent an email to the concierge email address that was on my order confirmation and not heard back as of yet. It’s a bit annoying and communication has been poor but it’s not the end of the world and I’m sure it’ll get here, we are still in a global pandemic after all.

People have paid their money for a top they were told would ship out on Friday, folks are pissed off because this hasn't happened, contacting them seems pointless as they don't respond, they haven't bothered to update the fans with what's happening, many kids are disappointed as they thought they would have their strip on Monday, folks pre-ordered so they could get their top asap but it now seems going to the shop was quicker, away tops have been ordered and dispatched within the last few days. It baffles me how you can think pissed of people believe they are "entitled".

If they even sent out a quick statement saying things haven't went to plan and we are working hard to sort the issues, the fans woukd cut them some slack. Instead they are saying nothing and won't respond to fans, again that's not people thinking they are "entitled".

Using Hermes as a start who may be ok with their regular volume of orders but not this.

Do you really think am extra 50k units over a couple of days had any bearing at all on Hermes ?

They deliver something in the region of 1 million packages per day.

Back