Michael Herbert

Vony Tidmar

Saw a celtic fan on twitter with 23k followers claiming Michael Herbert is funding our spending after he sold Europe's largest kfc franchise in March, he also happens to be David Graham's father in law. Hope it is true just to wind them up haha

Saw a celtic fan on twitter with 23k followers claiming Michael Herbert is funding our spending after he sold Europe's largest kfc franchise in March, he also happens to be David Graham's father in law. Hope it is true just to wind them up haha
Who is Michael Herbert and who is David Graham or am I just thick?

Dont answer the last bit.

I’ve had so many text etc tonight asking me where the money is coming from, how can we afford it.
Or telling me it’s “all in” now. If we fail this season it’s definitely over and admin beckons!

I've said it before, but there's no way the Roma/Lazio Boca/River or Galatasaray/Fenerbahce rivalries are like this. No way, as an example, Roma fans are right up the arse of what Lazio are up to and an all out, constant online attack attempting to damage their rivals brand. The off field machinations, dehumanisation of our fanbase and trying to get the whole world to love them. It's bizarre.
They are ill, they are not normal. You'd pity them if it wasn't for what they have covered up and certain things they stand for.

I heard a story about this the other day but filled it under Phil 3 names talking shite.

Last edited:

Or we have sold Morelos and we are spending the cash from him.

Or using our season ticket money.

Or Leon Musk has taken an interest in the world's most successful club and is arranging an intergalactic soccer tournament.

Group C
Rangers
Dynamo Mars
Neptune 9
Andromeda Athletic

I’ve had so many text etc tonight asking me where the money is coming from, how can we afford it.
Or telling me it’s “all in” now. If we fail this season it’s definitely over and admin beckons!

Haha. Love it.

Sure, we just handed out 4 year deals to two strikers cause its all about just this year. Cause we have to stop a tainter "10iar" which we wernt even present for?!?! It won't be a true 10 in a row until they have faced us 10 years in a row and won. Cause until the mhedia stops making out that all the pressure is on rangers to stop it they are admitting that no other team has a remote chance of doing it, meaning we can in no way glorify half of the titles in the sequence.

They want to big up 10 iar, they have to admit it has nothing to do with rangers at all and put all the pressure on celtic completing their house of cards made with glue, rather than us!

I
I've said it before, but there's no way the Roma/Lazio Boca/River or Galatasaray/Fenerbahce rivalries are like this. No way, as an example, Roma fans are right up the arse of what Lazio are up to and an all out, constant online attack attempting to damage their rivals brand. The off field machinations, dehumanisation of our fanbase and trying to get the whole world to love them. It's bizarre.
They are ill, they are not normal. You'd pity them if it wasn't for what they have covered up and certain things they stand for.
its driven by sectarian hatred. End of story.

Or Leon Musk has taken an interest in the world's most successful club and is arranging an intergalactic soccer tournament.

Group C
Rangers
Dynamo Mars
Neptune 9
Andromeda Athletic
i would rather investment from his earth bound billionaire cousin Elon but thats just me :))

Would be better if it’s the guys who wanted Newcastle can u honestly imagine the total breakdown they would have, %^*& they would need to print a newspaper just for stories on us !
Eh.. they do, the record, the herald, the times etc

Group C
Rangers
Dynamo Mars
Neptune 9
Andromeda Athletic
Klingon Celtic are already demanding the trophy is awarded to them

Back