Alice Hedworth - media team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought in by Spivs? She was recruited just like every other person has been in the media team.

The whole paradise stuff was when she was in Glasgow studying journalism at Uni. She is a Newcastle fan.

Sorry to disappoint but she is still with the club probably see her at the press conference with Gerrard in Leverkusen.
Thank god for white knights like you keeping the fair maidens virtue in check against people like me mate.

She was dishing out the wristbands for the Brunch in Dubai back in January. Did find that a strange role for an RTV presenter

Glad she’s not doing the interviews anymore. Used to do my head in when she’d ask a question and then about 3 seconds of it getting an answer she’d pipe in again with a different way of asking it.

Probably going to sound like I’m lying but before she was famous I kissed her on a night out.
zxSIfcb.gif

I’m a big fan of Alice’s. She gets paid to travel the world with Rangers, she’s pretty much doing my dream job. Some of the posts on this thread are a disgrace. Do people ever think before they type?
The question is really , why have a geordie / Newcastle fan do that gig?
I’m sure there must be loads of Scottish (rangers leaning) people in communications / media that could do what she’s doing

No harm to Alice , I think she does not a bad job, comes across as very likeable , seems to muck in and get on with a variety of tasks to help out the club, for example I’ve seen her at the AGM she was giving out the ballots / crossing out the names on the list.

I’m sure there must be loads of Scottish (Rangers leaning) people in communications / media that could do what she’s doing

No harm to Alice , I think she does not a bad job, comes across as very likeable , seems to muck in and get on with a variety of tasks to help out the club, for example I’ve seen her at the AGM she was giving out the ballots / crossing out the names on the list.

You have answered your own question. :oops:

I’m sure there must be loads of Scottish (Rangers leaning) people in communications / media that could do what she’s doing

It should be the best person for the role, not just a Rangers fan. Thats when you end up with poor skilled staff, like Tom Miller, and to a lesser extent Nick Thomson (he does a good job with social media content but is a terrible interviewer).

I think folk are a bit harsh about RTV's interviewing technique.

This is the clubs official channel. They'll be asking questions that the manager and players want to answer. If they decide to be a bit more hard hitting then they'll not be in a job, that's not the role of official club media.

These guys all do their best.

Glad she’s not doing the interviews anymore. Used to do my head in when she’d ask a question and then about 3 seconds of it getting an answer she’d pipe in again with a different way of asking it.

The club really needs to get a grip of their interviewers. Itten and Roofe both presented with the exact same questions by two different RTV interviewers yesterday.

I used to always have a go at the boring sounding Scottish guy as I thought it was him making up the repetitive boring questions but after seeing the two seperate interviews today it’s clear someone has actually been put in charge of scripting the questions yet repeatedly we get the same mind numbing pish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back