On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

I already have a season ticket, but my pal was on the waiting list for this season, his Rangers account is linked to mine in the family and friends section and he has been offered a ticket, however it is shown in my basket to checkout and not his, anyone have any ideas why ?

It will show in his basket as well, if not tell him to keep refreshing or log out and back in a few times and it will eventually appear

Cheers for that . Am trying to buy him a mygers . Completed registration but keeps coming up failed. Would this be because he had a Rangers number 9 years ago when he was 6? Anyway of retrieving this

Sorry, can’t help with that. My son got his Rangers number about 7 years ago when he was 5. He lost interest/preferred playing until about 1-2 years ago and he still kept the same number, but I’ve no idea how to retrieve it if it’s been forgotten, other than emailing ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk but it’s anybody’s guess when you’d get a reply. Maybe others know of an online way of retrieving it.

Sorry if it’s already been covered.
To all those who’ve just received and accepted an offer for a ST, did you get a RTV access code or does this come in a separate email afterwards?

With there being a game on this weekend is today the last day of offers?

Or can I keep some hope going into next week.

Purchased 2 ST's on monday via premium credit.

Got the approved credit agreement through on Tuesday.

Still no confirmation from Rangers that the St's have been purchased. Doesn't show on my purchase history and no RTV access code.

Anyone else in the same position?

I've emailed the ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk to try and get it sorted but obviously they are snowed under.

Anyone been in this situation with any advice.

I've been emailing since Wednesday and have sent a message to @Greg Marshall but not had a response as yet.

Just concerned that time is ticking on and I'm going to end up with no way of watching the game on Sunday.

Can someone put this to bed once and for all?
I bought ST with a credit card. I'.ve got a confirmation number and it shows in recent purchases.
I'm hearing that, if not paid for by bank transfer or credit option, that it could be cancelled.
What's the actual script??

I bought ST with a credit card. I'.ve got a confirmation number and it shows in recent purchases.
I'm hearing that, if not paid for by bank transfer or credit option, that it could be cancelled.

Below is from season ticket faqs,

The club has introduced a new credit and debit card payment provider for 2020/21. Unfortunately, you missed the link in the renewal email that we sent to you and made an incorrect payment on the Rangers website. Please refer to your email, selecting the correct link, to complete your renewal.

We have refunded your initial Season Ticket purchase. The refunded amount will appear in your bank account in the next 3-5 working days, if it is not already there.

Your seat is being held for you and we will send confirmation of your payment, once it has been received.

It’ll be cancelled and you’ll either need to do it by bank transfer or credit option

Been offered a season ticket trght at top of club deck, but just delighted to have one finally.
Just a quick question, do all season tickets include old firm games? I seem to remember years ago when a family member had one his didn't include old firm games.

Been offered a season ticket trght at top of club deck, but just delighted to have one finally.
Just a quick question, do all season tickets include old firm games? I seem to remember years ago when a family member had one his didn't include old firm games.
Think the family stand didn't include old firm but does now. Think all areas now include old firm

How many points are you on?

Think the family stand didn't include old firm but does now. Think all areas now include old firm

With the reduced allocation to Celtic, all tickets included old firm games

My son got offered one in the club deck. When the email with payment details came through it specifically said alongside the price - “with Celtic”.

That's mine back in my basket :D!
Anybody know what the view is like in club deck 1 row ab?

Thats the same area, row as me. What seat hahaha

If you go to my post below, you'll see the picture I've posted which is pretty much the view ill have. If your seat number is lower than mine youre further towards the wall/copland end.

Last edited:
Thats the same area, row as me. What seat hahaha

If you go to my post below, you'll see the picture I've posted which is pretty much the view ill have. If your seat number is lower than mine youre further towards the wall/copland end.

Seat number 37 mate.

Back