New Strips

Still waiting on my ladies pre order top.

Ordered some training tops on Thursday that have been dispatched!

Did anyone see any ladies home tops in the store? If they don’t have them there’s obviously an issue with those sizes.

Got my Hagi 7 top JXL for my boy this morning.
Too small!
Anybody want a JXL hagi7 top?

Have to say as much as I'm annoyed I've had no contact and no top I am absolutely buzzing to see all the wee bears and bearettes kicking about proudly ... its magic :)):)):)):))

Wee mans is coming today, however I won't be gloating they'll never get another pre order from me. I'll wait for them to hit the shops. I'm also annoyed about the random £25 vouchers, if they are going to offer them they should be sent to everyone who's had an issue. My money is no better, or worse than anyone else.

Wee mans is coming today, however I won't be gloating they'll never get another pre order from me. I'll wait for them to hit the shops. I'm also annoyed about the random £25 vouchers, if they are going to offer them they should be sent to everyone who's had an issue. My money is no better, or worse than anyone else.
It has deffo soured my experience I will be buying everything from the shop direct here on in.

I always remember being told wash them inside out, not within 48 hours of printing and don't use fabric conditioner as it can affect the print. So I've always stuck to that and previous tops have been fine. Can't speak for any Castore stuff as not washed it yet. Would also suggest washing at 30 :)
Yeah definitely stay away from softener in general for football shirt and sportswear fabric. Creases it.

Mine and the boy’s have arrived. He’s a little too wee for the JS (he’s 5) and my large size one is a little neat but quality wise they’re miles better than the Puma and better than Hummel.

Got my traveling jacket today by Royal Mail after Tuesday order. no despatch email, and still says Unfulfilled on site, but here

Order number 21504 has finally arrived in plain black packaging.

Every item of clothing I have owned for the last 25 years has been a large. It doesn’t matter if it’s shirts for work, designer gear, football strips, leisure wear or even PJ’s.Everything has been a large and fitted me perfectly.

I order one Castore top in a large and it’s too small!!

The adult medium is also too small for my 13 year old son so he’s took my large top.

I know Castore advised us to buy a size up but come on.

They’re really not. They’ve fucked up your order, you’re understandably pissed off, I get that.

But for 99.9% of people they’ve been first class.

Doubt it’s even close to 90% let alone 99.9%.

Im still waiting on the new shirt, ordered 1/7, heard nothing despite polite emails. Their customer service has been utterly atrocious. Honestly what have they done for many that is first class for most, not just adequate but first class? - id love some positive stories to give me hope.

They did, eventually, get a generic message out via the SLO. All good and well if you are on Twitter. An update on the Club website, or better yet an email to all, would have been better.

Reply to you within 5 working days, 5 working days to reply to an email to a concierge, that is not a concierge service it's a joke. They need to get their act together.

Last edited:

Every item of clothing I have owned for the last 25 years has been a large. It doesn’t matter if it’s shirts for work, designer gear, football strips, leisure wear or even PJ’s.Everything has been a large and fitted me perfectly.

The adult medium is also too small for my 13 year old son so he’s took my large top.

Why didn't you buy a size up? :D

Why are you moaning?

They advised you to buy size up and you didn't.

So the manufacturer told you you’d need to go a size up, you chose to ignore that advice & now you’re complaining about it being too small?

Seems to me that you only have yourself to blame.

Just got my sons through the door. He knew it was coming today but as it was Hermes I had a few reservations about the delivery. He’s been out all day in the garden looking for the delivery guy and when he turned up his face light up. Happy days as the garment is first class

I think big blue has taken this on the chin and isn’t complaining about Castore.

100% my fault.

I just don’t understand why a large doesn’t fit me when it does for everything else I have. Lockdown hasn’t been kind to me but I’m not that much bigger.

I also find it strange that my 13 year old son is walking about with a large top on that fits him perfectly.

There wasn't a more pressing issue than getting our retail situation sorted and getting out from under that fat scumbag who was trying to do everything to hurt us. We are finally - FINALLY - free of him, but it's like all that never happened.

Some of the responses on here are unreal: grown men wibbling about a football top being a few days late. Forget about high demand, a young company, a pandemic. People saying the whole thing is a bust because their kid hasn't got the top day one: maybe teach them a little patience? They're not not getting it. I live overseas and will wait longer than most, but I'm just happy to know my club will benefit for the first time in too long.

Why don’t they just make the items the proper size?

Every large item I’ve owned for 25 years fits perfect. I’m a large that’s why I ordered a large.

Their sizing is all wrong but it’s my fault for not buying a size up like they said.
I found that the home top fits slightly smaller than the away top as I'm a large also and I feel the away fits perfectly but the home is a tad to tight on the arms and back etc

There wasn't a more pressing issue than getting our retail situation sorted and getting out from under that fat scumbag who was trying to do everything to hurt us. We are finally - FINALLY - free of him, but it's like all that never happened.

Some of the responses on here are unreal: grown men wibbling about a football top being a few days late. Forget about high demand, a young company, a pandemic. People saying the whole thing is a bust because their kid hasn't got the top day one: maybe teach them a little patience? They're not not getting it. I live overseas and will wait longer than most, but I'm just happy to know my club will benefit for the first time in too long.
Catch yourself on mate no one wants to see their kids disappointed i don't know about you but when i was a child getting the new strip was a big thing so give it a rest they dont understand

The service to some is a shocker there's no denying it no matter how much you don't want to accept it

Away top arrived today and it’s a cracker

wee error on the typing and Ironically it reads Bette never stops but not fussed because of where it is

Absolutely my fault, I’ve admitted I should have bought a size up just like they said.

I was right in thinking a large would have fitted me though. I was wrong.

I’m a medium and just bought my normal size and it fits me perfectly.

Why don’t they just make the items the proper size?

Every large item I’ve owned for 25 years fits perfect. I’m a large that’s why I ordered a large.

Their sizing is all wrong but it’s my fault for not buying a size up like they said.
I agree with you. I did buy a size up. Literally the only piece of clothing I have in a large.
Instead of advising to go a size up why not label them normally.

I found that the home top fits slightly smaller than the away top as I'm a large also and I feel the away fits perfectly but the home is a tad to tight on the arms and back etc
Measure them both in the arms,from the neck to the bottom and across the way and tell us if there is a difference, If both shirts are supposed to be made the same size then both should either be a tight fit or a perfect fit, seems strange to me that one fits better than the other if both home and away shirts are supposed to be the same size.

Back