Hamilton losing at home to County

Put county on my acca, gutted though as I went for motherwell when I was going to put dundee united but changed my mind last second

The filth won their opening game 7 0 last season so I'll take a 5 1

Anyone panicking over that after 1 game is rather strange.
There were numerous fans chuntering on here about goal difference after one match, as if leagues are decided that way all the time.

I can think of one in my lifetime that affected Rangers and struggle to recall any others in any major league.

Also, its not as if us and them don't put 4, 5 or 6 past a few of the relegation favourites and also rans every year

The 1 nil at Pittodrie is actually a much better result. Although, the final league table will tell the truth of it all.

There were numerous fans chuntering on here about goal difference after one match, as if league's are decided that way all the time.

I can think of one in my lifetime that affected Rangers and struggle to recall any others in any major league.

Also, its not as if the us and them don't put 4, 5 or 6 past a few of the relegation favourites and also fans every year

The 1 nil at Pittodrie is actually a much better result. Although, the final league table will tell the truth of it all.
Exactly, it means eff all at this moment in time, our only focus should be on the 3 points, this is a season for getting the 3 points no matter what way we do it.

What people fail to talk about is that Hamilton had 5 or 6 great chances and cut Celtic open a good few times.

Exactly, it means eff all at this moment in time, our only focus should be on the 3 points, this is a season for getting the 3 points no matter what way we do it.

What people fail to talk about is that Hamilton had 5 or 6 great chances and cut Celtic open a good few times.
I didn't watch the match. I never watch them unless there is a decent chance they will get beat or drop points.

Good to hear the final score didn't tell the full story.

100%

Ill take every game of the season to be similar to the Aberdeen result and performance.

Match or better that lot's results.

Strangely the Old Firms are not the games I'm worried about this year.

It’s about time these nobodies went down. Had enough of them bringing a minibus of fans down the M74 to Ibrox, their shite pitch and their arsehole chairman.

I'll be genuinely delighted to see the back of them. I know a few fans and they are all sound guys, but as a club I just can't see what they bring to the league. That pitch is grim and I'm sick of watching them cling on like a shite dangling from an arse hair.

Theres no need to heap pressure on the team if they start falling behind on goals. 3 points is first and foremost, anything else is a bonus.

It didnt do man city any good at the end of the day. I always fancy them to hammer a team more than liverpool do, but never made a jot of difference to the league.

There were numerous fans chuntering on here about goal difference after one match, as if leagues are decided that way all the time.

Also, its not as if us and them don't put 4, 5 or 6 past a few of the relegation favourites and also rans every year

We were away at Pittodrie and they played at home against Hamilton. If fans were saying that they they have no grasp on reality or general football knowledge

The guy that commentated on our game in midweek, and Craigan were covering this game today on Ross County TV, was that game broadcast somewhere abroad today? I know there's no US deal, but is there one somewhere else?

These are not normal times and I put nothing past SFA/SPFL/Celtic to frig gifting them a title

I don't care who it is, but we need at least one if not two of these plastic pitch teams to go down, so we can vote against the use of plastic pitches in the top division.

Hamilton Accies are absolutely rank rotten,the Mhedia praised the mentally challengeds as world beaters after last weeks result,they would struggle to get 20 or 30 point over the whole season,absolute cannon fodder

Back