MOTM Poll Rangers v St Mirren - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
99ftEmK.png

Last edited:
For anyone struggling with RangersTV or VST viewing see the OP in the thread linked below. If you have any questions or need help please ask in that thread and not on this match thread. It will be mental enough on here without bringing the VST package into things:

Just watched an interview with Raheem Sterling who said they won last night because of their "Energy and passion". A star player in a team full of absolutely top players who believes you need effort and enthusiasm. We need that mindset rather than what appears to be the current lethargy and pacifism. We need to establish a base performance level, higher than what we've seen in the two competitive games, and deliver at least that every game. Energy and passion, Rangers, energy and passion.

Last edited:
Mon the Gers, just do it.

Set down a market of intent.

A comfortable victory, playing some high class football will do just fine.

Mon the Gets, just do it.

Maybe a bit off topic here but is the game available on the Rangers TV app yet or is it still the same link we used for the friendlies?

McLaughlin

Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Jack
Arfield

Hagi
Aribo
Kent

Morelos

4-0 Morelos x2 Kent Itten

Maybe a bit off topic here but is the game available on the Rangers TV app yet or is it still the same link we used for the friendlies?

Can get it on the App now. We really need to get used to checking the official website now. Its been upgraded and its now the go-to source for Rangers news.

With the Crowd right behind the lads should skate it. :rolleyes: :p. Going 3-0 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!

McLaughlin

Barasic
Goldson
Belogun
Tav

Jack
Arfield
Aribo

Kent
Itten
Hagi

St Mirren will be stuffy as always, 2-0 win.

Remember moaners and complainers - No :

I wank dugs
Horrendous defending
Horrific defending
Schoolboy error
Any tactics guff
Starting a sentence with A instead of I
Referencing Barker's hair
And any use of the word dreadful

St.Boo are probably the "best" of the bottom six sides and a will try to play a stuffy, foul-laden, time-wasting game.

They are decent defensively, compact and will be stubborn to put away.

With that being said, I think a fairly comfortable 2-0 Rangers victory is on the cards.

Remember moaners and complainers - No :

I wank dugs
Horrendous defending
Horrific defending
Schoolboy error
Any tactics guff
Starting a sentence with A instead of I
Referencing Barker's hair
And any use of the word dreadful
Can I add shambles to that list... :)

At least a 3 goal win for us tomorrow, but fancy it to be 4 or 5 if we score in the first 20 minutes. Will go for 4-0.

McLaughlin
Tavernier Goldson Balogun Barisis
Kamara Arfield
Aribo Hagi Kent
Itten

Looking into the ever reliable dh crystal ball

McLaughlin
Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic
Jack
Arfield
Aribo
Hagi
Kent
Itten

Rangers 2 St Mirren 0

Scorers Aribo and Itten.

Get your mortgage on it.

With the new RTV lineup what time does the coverage start tomorrow?

Supposed to be 45 minutes before kick-off. However, I suspect that’s when they will start the stream with the placeholder and we won’t get moving pictures until 1430hrs.

I‘ve been wrong plenty in the past though and I’m only guessing based upon when they normally go ‘live’.

Back