RangersTV Today

I couldn’t log in my own fault couldn’t remember what account i used to register season ticket and left it too late

St Midden TV sufficed

I thought it was exceptional. Having real pundits and even having the post/pre match interviews with the gaffer really improves the overall experience

I thought the presentation was excellent, the package as a whole well worth the money. I did miss the crowd noise in the second half. You don't think it makes a difference until it's not there.

The improvement in quality compared to the last few years has to be applauded.

The difference is night and day.

Sets an incredibly high bar. While I dont expect us to spend as much on the production when fans are eventually allowed back into grounds I hope we dont revert back to anything like it was for us watching from afar

Clive Tyldesley seened a bit shocked in the way scottish teams plays against, and probably the standard of scottish football too

It might sound silly but I loved how they didn't just end it at the final whistle. They've certainly breathed much needed life into this and have done themselves no harm at all in getting new subscriptions. If they keep this up it could be even more if an earner for our club.

Fantastic, I cancelled my rtv subscription during lockdown because I lost my job unfortunately but I caved in today & paid for the stream. Have to say it was top class. Pre match build up, half time analysis & after match interviews. Very good :)

Coverage and presentation was great but that was down to the agreement in place to offer an enhanced product like a standard tv broadcast while there is no fans in the grounds

Excellent quality of stream and a professional commentary.Good to see Neil McCann on our screens.

The set up, the commentary, the host, the pundits and the professionalism, all superb.

Deserve massive credit for that broadcast.
Definitely the best I've seen in 10 years as an unlimited overseas subscriber. Hopefully, there'll be no going back now. They set the new standard and if they need to charge me a bit more for it, I'll happily pay it. That was an excellent production.

Was great watching

Great pundits, great commentary and great quality stream.

I worried about buffering due to the extra 50k plus watching but not even a slight buffer or glitch

First half tunes were superb as well. Hopefully more of that on Wednesday.

Was very impressed by the whole set up, from the pre match build up with couple of interviews, the quality of the stream and commentary during the match and the aftermatch reaction at worst rivalled if not bettered some of the coverage of games on TV. Happy to have paid for a good quality product

It was excellent from start to finish even Alex Rae was good and it would be nice to see it remain in place even when fans are allowed back in to the ground.

Back